SHU X HEART BREAKER!READER

Request:@Ursulaxfree

No one pov:

It was nice day for bey club to practice Shu sigh frustrated,that make Daigo catch eye on him.

"What's wrong?"

"You know (Y/N)?"

"Oh that heart breaker girl what's wrong?"

"I think I"

"You love her,Shu it's not like I want to stop you but you know that (Y/N) is heart breaker right?"

"I know that's why,I can't deny this"

Daigo nods understand,he would like to support his friends but he want his friends find the truly soulmate not a bitch who only love to get the wealthiness.

Meanwhile,you sigh deeply you can't ever get your crush attention.

'Ugh damn albino how blind you are I want you to notice me!!!'

You clench your teeth.All your work went waste.

"Hey (Y/N)"

You heard the husky voice behind you.

"O-oh hey Shu why you called me?"

"I want to said that I love you"

'F-Finally!!!!!!'

Your dream came true.You smile excited to him

"Yes,yes,yes in 10000 time yes!"

Shu shock maybe you were confess like this to other boy too.

It's a been a month now,you become loyal to him and him also become loyal to you.No way,you want to break up with him.

"(Y/N)"

He called you still hugging his arm and you look at him.

"It's been a month almost two month why you don't break up with me?"

"Because I really do love you,well it's funny story but you see I have crush on you so long time and not because your skill or something but...your eyes they look kind and warm"

"So you love my eyes?"

"Not just that your personality also,you kinda mature and also you can calm around Valt who being loud I...think you can be great father"

Shu touched by your words he kiss your cheeks multiply.

"I know a girl like you must be have soft side"

You both really a happy couple even Daigo support you two.

(A/N:WOWOWOWOWO I think I lost my idea even you guys request and give the plots I totally doesn't know to make one,and lately my country want all the student go back to school so I need to packs my belongings to go back my hostel....so hope you guys understand sorry once again)