FINAL CHAPTER #2

No one pov:

The wedding day the most memorable for a happy couple to up their relationship to eternity.Now today the bride and groom were Shu and (Y/N).Both of them were nervous.

After one month not meet up now they finally meet in such big ceremony.(Y/N) wear very elegant white dress with some pearl and ruffle.She wear short high heel and applied some make up.

Indeed she is beautiful.While Shu,he wearing a white Tuxedo with pink bow and have light blue shirt that tuck in his white pants.He absolutely catch eyes for ladies.He not gonna lay eyes on any ladies beside his beloved one.

(Y/N) totally nervous,her father/guardian/brother/anyone that you prefer too

Come to get you.(Y/N) slowly walk together with low steps,inside the church everyone lay on eyes of her.Shu look amazed by your look.You exchange hand to Shu.

He held you gently yet tight,his eyes were lock with yours.You two exchange gaze.It been two minute and where is priests,you kinda shock and the audience were whispering each other.

"S-shu"

"Yes babe?"

"Where's the priest he should come before I could be here right?"

He shrug and he kiss your hands.

"Don't worry we will get marry"

Then all sudden the church out of electric make you nervous and hug Shu.

"Ladiesss and Gentlemen tonight we were bless by god by two pure lovers bird getting blessing by have a beautiful ceremony!"

Then spot light on one person its the host of beyblade Hanami.

You chuckle and look at Shu.

"You did this?"

"Yeah the priest is here now"

You touched by his action today,he knew Hanami were your favorite host in beyblade and he invite him for DJ.

The priest arrive and talks DA bout the holy things and finally.He announce you two can kiss.

You two kiss but you smirk all sudden,make Shu weird all sudden you give him very passionate kiss.Shu blush madly once you let go his lips.

You chuckle,Shu smirk.

"That your thing for me huh?"

"Yeah come on the cake also part of my plan!"

You take him and guess what you two make throw party cake.

Yup you two very happy couple,its time for slow dance your dress and his tuxedo is dirty by the icing cake,gladly the audience weren't join you two.

You change into (F/C) dress and a matching shoes for it,Shu also change into his tuxedo.You both stunning by each other look.You both start to dance and lock your eyes with his red eyes.

"I love you Shu"

"I love you too (Y/N) and thank you for picking me"

"No I should one to say that"

"I was lucky"

He kiss you make you feel warm and being loved by him you kiss him back.

"So tonight?You can?"

"Of course anything for you love"

Andddddd thats the end for this book,I do wish to make 100 but I'm to tired and lost inspiration to write more,beside I was soo tired of school and etc.

I hope you guys understand and thank you soooooooooo much for supporting this book,I'm sorry if wrong spelling or grammar.Thank once again

I love you guys

Nyaaa ichi no san nyaaa

ARIGATOUUUU NYAAA😽😽😽