MAFIA! SHU X SOLDIER! READER (2)

No one POV:

When they arrive they wearing army clothes for training,they really hard time at HQ training at Afghanistan,under Major (Y/N),1st Lieutenant Serena Serebykov,Captain Weiis Stein.They really no break,hard time.

"Naive!One more time!"

Captain Weiis shout while cross arms along the Major and 1st Lieutenant.They collapse and panting heavily.

"Is this the great mafia?Look like the great of loser"

You smirk,they clench their fist Shu first person who get up.

"I won't give up!Come on,give me another training!I want to see the despair,bloodbath war you said!"

You smirk mischievous and laugh maniacly this is first time you laugh like this make the Captain and Lieutenant shock.

"Albino,you amused me.Okay,this is you guys last training have 36 hour to do it.This is the map,follow it here some protection self,also compass.Make sure follow tho map!"

You walk away Shu gulp and look at his friends.

"Come on guys!We can do this!Show her that we not weakling!"

They get up and and nods,they follow the map and have good resonance with each other and helping.They trough with jungle.

"Whats wrong?Phi"

"Someone must look at us"

"Maybe just your imagination come on let's move"

Shu make the good leader and they break for 5 minutes and start walking.Now they arrive before 36 hours.

"Hey,what's the time now?"

"It's 24 hour"

They cheer and have joy,but they saw only Lieutenant and Captain.

"Wait!where's Major?"

Shu asked.They give them shove.

"Major impressive with you guys teamwork and the spirit,but this is not the end...make you guys a small shelter because she will shoot us"

Captain explain they have weird expression.Us?

The Lieutenant and Captain start to dig in.They watched them.You come in air,with jack pack and some small missile.

"Well,well congratulations new troops now for last training.Do some shelter and hide yourself,now...let's begin!"

They shriek and start to dig the hole to make shelter.They get down.

"Yes!Scream!you guys scream are my music!feel the despair!"

You laugh very evil and maniac.

"She crazy!"

You heard from Aiger.But you won't mind and keep shooting them until 3 days.And you stop and laugh.

You wear combat suit in war,you,Weiis and Serena clap hands and congrats them.Shu and the other stratified and cheering.

"Congratulations,gentleman now you part of our troops.Captain Weiis,1st Lieutenant Serena"

"Yes Ma'am!"

They give the fighting suit,officer soldier outfit,training suit for them.And a military cap.

"Now,swear you guys will protect the citizen,defeat the enemies and bring our name fear by the other enemies!Now,you guys swear or not!?"

They look each other and nods.

"We swear names ma'am!with our lives we should bring the name of us and help citizen need helps!"

You smirk and nods.

"Now for groups!The right end line until second line will be under Captain Weiis.The middle line will be under me and the other will be 1st Lieutenant Serena.Any problem?"

"No ma'am!"

'What is this feeling,it's feel happy I under her'

"That's all gentleman,you guys can have rest and meals"

They went to camps,the girls and boys exiled.The girl have their own bathroom inside their camps.For boys,they need to go find river and swim.

"Man,it's been awhile we swim at river!"

"Yeah but we need to be careful,might be crocidle or something"

Shu demand,Valt nods.

"I must said this,it's quite fun to be in military isn't?"

Valt asked the albino smile actually the other.

(Skip time)

They successes and have join the war and save citizen.So this is the true bloodbath,despair and suffer that she tom to him.

It's so true,it's hurt seeing the poor citizen lost their parents,children and relatives.It's cruel...

"Attention to Cadet Kurenai Shu,Shirasagijo Lui,Aoi Valt,Akaba Aiger,Sumie Fubuki,Kuromi Phi,Koryu Dante,Akane Delta and Gwynn.Follow me,the Major want to see you guys"

They follow Serena.They advisor were waiting.

"You know what you guys did?"

They shook their head and sweat drop,you smirk and have grin.

"Congratulations,you guys already become Private First Class (PFC).Which mean,you guys have up your rank by discipline attitude,and work for citizens.We glad to give you this insignias"

They smile and thanks her.

"Hmm,ma'am I like to talk with you personal"

Shu asked and make you surprise.

"Alright,everyone dismiss beside Shu"

They leave you two alone.Valt,Fubuki knows what is it.Shu in looovveee~.

"So what you want to talk about?"

"I,you see I uh...High Low View!"

Your face have cross pink in embarrassment.He also did.

"Oh...Shu,I also love you"

"R-really?"

You stand up and kiss him on lips.He startle first and kiss you back.

"I love you my PFC"

"I love you too my Major"

"But one condition,no one should knew about this.Outside like you my under me but when people not around we can do what lover does.Deal?"

"Deal"