VAMPIRE!SHU X READER

Once again thank you ClumsyNCrazyGurl for request.So in this chapter I'm gonna use Super king Shu version.

No one pov

"Fuuuhhh,it's tiring.But where am I?"

A 16 years old girl wearing (f/c) silk dress.Have white ribbon at her waist like a belt to her fancy dresses.Her (h/l) (h/c) perfectly match with her (e/c).She is (Y/N) (L/N),the next heir of (L/N) family.She just not ordinary classic girl,she was independent,good in sword fighting.

Can defense herself from any trouble.But one thing she was afraid being alone because her family status.
(Y/N) (short heel/high heel) shoes was perfect even she walked in deep forest.

"This is so unfamiliar.I never seen this forest in book or maps.Or maybe when I was carriage so I didn't focus much.Speak of which,how I get here anyway?"

Then a flashback happen.You were under attack by something,you tried to defend your butler,who being the carriage from outside.And then you saw the red blood eyes but you can see their fully faces.So you both separate.

You feel into deep forest while your butler are missing from the carriage.You sigh and walk again,you saw big dark castle.You walk there and something off this castle.You walk inside and light up the fire woods.

"It's cold"

"Who's there?"

You turn your saw a girl same age like you with long magenta hair with light blue eyes.She wearing maid outfit have black headband.

"Sorry I want some rest here.Soon I will get out"

"No,I'm afraid you should go now"

Her tone very firmly but yet there's something she hide it to not afraid of you.

"Why not? It was old wreck castle.And I was weird you living alone?"

"No,but please trust me.It's not just ordinary castle so please get out"

She beg.

"What's your name then?"

"C-Christina Kuroda"

"Well,I was (Y/N) (L/N)"

She shock and bow down.

"I-It nice to see you (L/N)-sama.But why are you here?"

"Call me (Y/N).Don't bow get up"

You both chatting but your tense up you saw a boy with spiky blue hair with yellow headband.

"Christ you shouldn't bring the sweet looking girl here~"

He purr,you saw his eye change into deep red eyes than dark brown.

"Valt! She will leave soon!"

"No one can leave without my permission!"

You look the firmly tone,he have white hair like snowflake and have red ruby eyes.You can see his fangs very sharp.You shock but try to calm down.

"M-My king my apologies!"

She bowed,but you not.You glare at him and he glare at you back.

"Woman who are you!"

"(Y/N) (L/N) next heir of (L/N) family.And you who are you!"

You also strict and firmly.

"I was king of vampire Shu Kurenai.You enter my castle without my permission!"

"Oh yeah? Well your people attacking my butler and my carriage when I was supposed to be arrived at Fafnir kingdom for war! Your people have no manner! And attack my friends!Younhave no right to talk about permission!"

You point the index finger to him,have strict look same goes of him.

"If that true,then....Who the hell attacking her carriage and her butler!?"

He grown anger.And you know he was fierce people.He asked but one boy look ground and shakes,Shut walk to him and pull his collar.

"Is that you Akira!?"

"S-Sorry my King please I'm begging on you have mercy on me!"

Shu attack him but you save Akira with your sword stopping his sword.

"What are you doing!?"

"Simple,saving him.Even he the one attacking us but I didn't blame on him.I just being strict,at same time forgiving.That's make the world better"

Shu glare at your eyes,full fire,passion and brave.Shu laugh and that's make them weird this is first time his majesty laugh this maniac.

"You amused me (Y/N) you have my permission to sleep,eat and do whatever you do in here.Who touch her will pay! Christina you accompany her until we prepare carriage for her to Fafnir kingdom"

You asked Christ why must they have to prepare so long about carriage.She said vampire doesn't need carriage to move they fly.Day by day you enjoy being here.

Some vampire friendly with you,that's Naoki,Valt,Christ,Ranjiro,Daigo,Wakiya,Ken and Free.Some will tease you and some trying to drink your blood.But you saved by Shu.

"Shu?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you..For letting me stay here.Hope we meet again"

"Sure,but c-can I drink some your blood so I can found you?"

He blushes.You have feelings for him you smile warmly to him and nods.He leaned to your neck.Trying to find sweet spot.When you tense a bit he bite your sweet spot.

You slowly daze you feel your blood taken away.His sharp fangs on your neck makes hickeys.You grip his clothes a bit.

"You sweet,(Y/N)"

His husky voice makes you melted.

"Shu...I love you"

You collapse on his embrace.He smiled and said.

"I love you too (Y/N) I will found you again"