SHU X RUN AWAY!READER

No one pov:

Request:@CherlyMander

You panting and run like there's no end of it.It were raining in street of Tokyo city.You really need someone help.

You fell because you so tired and your legs feel numb.

"Someone please help..."

"Hey you alright?Hang in there"

Your vision very blurry all you saw the snow white hair and you collapse.

Time skip

You groans as you tried to open your eyes,once you did you saw very unfamiliar room.You also wearing oversized pink shirt.You also wear the short pants of boys.

You heard the door open and saw very unfamiliar boy with snow white hair and red ruby eyes.He was hold the tray bowl of porridge and warm water.

"Hey take your time here I bought you porridge and water"

"T-Thank you,can I asked...did you?"

He blush madly and sweat.

"Y-y-yes but don't worry I was blindfold to change your clothes,and I'm sorry about it"

"(Chuckle) thanks a lot err?"

"Kurenai Shu I'm a bladder and you are?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"Can I know why you running?"

"Oh I was run away from home...My mom forcing me to do very dirty jobs to earn more money"

You almost tear up,your mom asked you to be a slut for some random clubs for earn money.But you decline it and run away.

"I-I see...I'm sorry about that,you can stay here if you want...my parent are worked late and always stay at work..I almost get lonely"

"Thank you very much Shu...I owned you!I swear I will pay back your kindness someday"

You hug him tightly,which make him tense a little but slowly hugging you back.

"Your welcome"

You both have through the adventure together,the when he have been team play at tournament.His rival Lui his past,when he become red eye and many more.

Now you become very successful businesswoman.You selling many kind of launcher and make the new stadium under WBBA company.

Now you hangout with Shu,he take newbie bladder and take him interested named Lane Wallhala.You always there with him when he hurt,sad,happy and angry.

"I see,so that boy have taken your interested huh?So how you doing?"

"I been fined,and look at you know..you become more successful than me worked under WBBA"

"It's also your support too..as I promise I will pay back your kindness"

"Huh,you don't have t-"

His word stop when you pulled his red tied and smash your lips with him.After a while kiss you back.

"I love you Shu no matter what I always be there with you"

"Me too"