TEACHER! SHU X STUDENT!READER

No one POV:

The alarm buzz in your ear as you groans slowly in annoyance because of it.You sigh and close the alarm off,you do your daily routine before going school.You wear very simple clothes.Polo white shirt tuck in your black tight jeans.You wear sneakers and have black backpack.

You loved simple and not getting much attention.You getting your breakfast.You happy because today gonna be another day,ordinary nothing special and not to much crowded.

Your friends greet you which you reply it back.

"Hey I heard there's new teacher"

"Who cares probably another bored teacher"

"Maybe you right"

You nods and went to hall as today have assembly.This gonna be long.

"Today we have a new teacher,he will teach (your class name) (your worst subject)"

The girls start to whispering each other some fan girls quietly.You sigh and look who is it.He have white hair and red ruby eyes.He wearing long pink sleeve polo shirt,with black vest with some gold on it,he also wearing black tie and black pants.

"Hello student,my name Kurenai Shu nice to meet all of you"

Then he give some his old stories about himself a little and back to principal.You guys went to class for (worst subject).You sigh and look outside since your seat beside window.

"Stand up class,morning sir"

"Morning sir"

Shu smile and give them seat.

"I know you guys hate this subject but don't worry I will make it fun and easy to remember how's about that"

The student mostly girls agree with those deals.You remain silent,as he said he will make this subject become easy and funs with some games.You who love simple things sigh slowly and join them because your friends force you to play.

Once the subject with him done,you glad.You waiting for recess and home.You eat at rooftop with your friends.

"This is good"

Your friends muttered with her full mouth.Then you guys jump out when the door open and see Shu with his lunch box.

"Oh,is it fine if I join you guys?"

"No sir please take a seat"

Your friends sure happy go lucky.You sigh and keep eating.

"So I wonder if you guys can catch up what I were teach earlier"

"Hmm,for me it was easy with the game and easy technique right (Y/N)?"

They both look at you who was giving your friends a sharp glare.

"At first you said easy but after that your probably forgot about it thickhead"

You playfully flick to her forehead.

"Aww you cruel"

"That's the fact please accept it,for me there's nothing necessary for games as long it could understand for us it was enough"

Shu look at you with widen eyes,as far as he knows many student will understand if have some games but for you he felt different.He smirk and you notice it.

"(Y/N) (L/N) isn't you make me nerves now that's interesting.I never seen a girl like you before"

"Are you trying to flirting me?You can't fall in love so easily mister Kurenai beside you know nothing about me"