SHU X WICKED!READER

Request the one and only ClumsyNCrazyGurl yeahhh thank you my gurrll

No one pov:

"Oh my goodness! The winner none than herself (Y/N) (L/N) from team wicked! She beat Shirasagijo Lui!!"

(H/L) (H/C) girl just glare and smirk at him.

"Is this the mighty Shirasagijo Lui the part of supreme four? You weak! Still weak!"

Lui clench his fist and teeth.He have despair-anger face,(Y/N) smile sadistic to him.

"What,all your teammates are afraid of us the Wicked!and I being their leader and strongest I want to beat number one bladder world one day"

Time skip

(Y/N) beat red eye aka Shu Kurenai.She critics him and called him useless.But she beaten by Valt Aoi,Valt also beat Free De La Hoya.

Day by day (Y/N) tried to become stronger.She practiced alone,but she interrupted by albino boy with two pair of red crimson eyes.

"Hey,your launch kinda shaky you sure you alright?"

(Y/N) know him,the second best bladder in world Shu Kurenai.

"F#ck off I don't need your treatment or you s#itty kind word!"

She hiss him like a wild cat.

"Easy girl,I remember you (Y/N) (L/N) the Wicked Girl.But you doesn't seem like"

"Oh really?Why you say so?"

"Your eyes kinda hurt that's why you become wicked and do something troubled to fulfill your lustful"

She clench her fist and tried to punch him like you always do when fight,he caught you and spin your body while tight your arm at your back.

"Aww!"

"You become weak since you get beat by Valt,is it because you regret of something?"

He asked in firm tone,(Y/N) struggle but his grip so tight and firm.

"Let me go you hurting me!"

She shaky her mind all sudden played when she got raped by his own father,get bruises from her mother.

"(Y/N) (L/N),13 years old,beybalde (B/N),(attack/defend/balance/stamina) type.Living alone in excuses trying to be independent but you killed your own parents because your father raped you and your mother beaten you.Is that true?"

She quite and slowly her tear fall,she shaky,Shu can feel it.

"Yeah...now what you gonna raped me? Beating me? Kill me?"

"No"

He release her and make her look him.

"I want you to join me at Raging Bulls.I will change your fate (Y/N) I swear!"

Day by day (Y/N) no longer become wicked she become nice and kind everyone love her now.Shu impressed her by her attitude change,she become more stronger now.Fubuki now training under her and Shu.

"Hey (Y/N)"

Fubuki called.

"Yeah?"

"When you gonna asked Shu out?"

Her brain kinda loading for awhile and blushes very madly.

"F-Fubuki that's ridiculous! He won't date someone like me!"

Fubuki chuckle at your cute attitude.

"(Y/N)"

Shu called from behind and you tense up and blushing.

"W-what?"

"Come here a sec"

She follow him behind until they got in his office.

"What is it?"

"Er mm wait...I...umm well,I love you"

"You love me?well I love you too Shu"

She smile softly to him.There a long silence,thanks to mister brain she finally found out she already confess to him.

She blush.

"Huh?"

He smirked.She blushes madly and trying to hide her blushing face.

"Why you hide your face? Show me~"

"N-no!"

She heard footsteps near to her,she blushes even more.Her head meet the pair of soft lips.

"You mine remember that (Y/N)"

He leaves her behind with tjose blushing face.

"Shu you jerk"