FINAL CHAPTER #1

SHU X FINANCE!READER

PLOT:You and Shu were fallen in love each other and he propose you to become his finance and you guys think to how to make most memorable of you guys wedding

Your pov:

Oh my gosh,oh my goshhh!!!

I can't even think which dresses perfect for us,which bouquet of flower were beautiful...or even more what I should do to make him not forget the most memorable day!!!

Only one month left for our day,me and Shu decided to not meet each other within these day.So we could think what we do.

I ask Christ and Shasha to become my bridesmaid they agree.My bet bestman were Valt and Free.We also invite the bladder that friends with us except Theodore and other snake pit member it will cause more trouble.

The all sudden the idea poop out from my minds.This will gonna be perfect!

Shu Pov:

It though I remain calm but inside I was nervous I was married to my crush since in Beigoma academy.I can't believe we were together by 17 years now.

I open my phone and look at my screen wallpaper its her wearing such cute dress when the wind make her hair dance in air beautifully.I snap her picture without her permission.I smile while kissing her picture.

Creep yeah maybe you should say that but what I can do she is my obsessed now.My everything.

I want her to not forget the most memorable day,I decided to make surprise on her at wedding so she couldn't forget about it.

My bet she will choose (F/C) dress so I did buy extra tuxedo for our wedding its (F/C) and have gold embroidery like old fashion coat in French.

I have plan to make not forget about our day.