YANDERE!SHU X BULLIED!READER

(A/N:okay request now is open but please give me son time okay)

No one POV:

You cried softly,once you get new scar and have some purplish eyes.You being bullied by some trouble maker.You were at rooftop of Beigoma academy.You will end your life here.

Someone hold your wrist and you feel in someone embrace.

"Don't do that (Y/N) please"

You recognize it,Shu Kurenai the most popular student in here.

"Leave me be!I hate my life no one would love me here,I better die!"

You struggle while crying hardly on his embrace,he keep you in his hug.He never want to let you go.

"No,please at least live for me"

"Huh!?you are popular student why would you need me! Maybe you want to make fun of me,and then what bullied me?"

He give frown looks,you cried so hard.

"N-no I wouldn't do that,please trust me.I will make sure you safe with me"

"Liar!"

He then gently kiss you on forehead.

"Do I look like a liar?"

"Every single bullied would said that leave me alone"

You success for loose his grip on you.He show anger face and pissed.

"(Y/N) don't force me"

You look at him with his serious face make you tense up.Unlike other bullied,Shu make you terrified.You didn't mind and walk away.But Shu grab your wrist and pinned you to wall.

"Can you see I love you so much..Why wouldn't you not notice it,I hired those stink to bullied you for this moment...I want you to trust me! Why you can't see that!I love you,I love you,I'M SO FUCKING LOVE YOU (Y/N)!"

"Shu you hurt me!That's mean you like those bullied!"

"I did that for us (Y/N)...don't worry I already kill them for you because they over the limit.We can be together now"

He leans to your face and lick your cheeks.You blush madly while struggling.

"You so sweet (Y/N)...you really are"

He then smash his lips on you,which you not gladly return it you scared,your tear fall downs.You hate your life deeply now.

"(Y/N) what I said to you don't force me right?I hate to see you hurt"

He then slap you gently to your cheeks.

"You scared me Shu..."

"Don't be,I won't hurt if you listen to me.Now,you will be mine forever and never spoke to anyone beside me...Say it baby girl"

"I..."

He wait patiently while smirk evilly.

"I....love you Shu...."

"Good girl"