SHU X MUTE! READER

Request:@CherylMander

No one pov

Being a mute student isn't easy for girl named (Y/N) (L/N) who studied in Beigoma Academy.She always alone and no friends.She shy and love to draw.She also communicate using sketch book.

She alone at rooftop,drawing the school landscaping.

"Oh,hello there"

(Y/N) meet the famous bladder Shu Kurenai.His crimson red eye meet yours.

Hello,sorry for using your place I will leave

Shu read it and look at the girl.

"You must be (Y/N) (L/N) isn't?"

Y-Yes that's me but why you know my name?

He smile softly at you.

"Because you the only girl who used sketch book for conversation"

I-I see I will leave now

But he grab your wrist.

"No stay,it's alright you can draw I will practice"

You blush a bit and hide your face with sketch book.

"Are you shy?"

You just make face (>~<)' that's cute in Shu vision.

"Hahaha,I see when I was kids I also shy too but thanks to Valt I was able to made friends"

You didn't respond but instead you listen to him.He feel it's comfortable with you.Unlike the other girls,start to fan girls and flirt with him,you calm and shy enough with him.

"So (Y/N)? Do you beyblade?"

Sorry I don't

"I see maybe you can try it once.You can use Spriggian"

B-But I don't know how to do it

"I'll teach you"

He grabs your hand gently,he takes out his launcher and give it to you.He move your hands a bit for comfortable position.

"There,pull the string"

You pull it all your strength Spriggian moved very fast and beautiful.He take center just a second.That's news for Shu.Spriggian start to wobble and stop spinning.

I-I'm sorry

"N-No there's nothing to be sorry.It's incredible.H-How you do that,Sprighian will take 10 second to go center but it takes 5 seconds"

Is that good news or bad news?

"It's a good news,you need to play one"

He exclaimed but you do know being mute player is not what everyone like it.You shook your head.

I'm not really confident like you...I was shy and mute there's no way they accepted me as bladder.

Shu placed his both hand on your shoulder.

"They will,when they see how incredible you are in beyblade and drawing"

I was little bit confused,I wasn't showing my drawing pictures to anyone how you know my drawing is good or not?

Shu know he mess up,he blushes slightly and look away.

"I saw your picture at art room"

You did!?

"Yeah and that time you were focused on drawing picture of statue.You leave for take watercolor.And I sneak in to see.It was amazing"

You blush this is first time you have someone to compliment your art.He is the first one.

"And also that time,you so focused and have small smile and guess what I fall for you"

Your eyes widen,you never know you are his crush.You never crush on anyone or being loved.

"I love you (Y/N) please accept me?"

S-sure but I didn't know how to feel it

"Don't worry I will show you"

He hug you that's your first time being hug by someone.