SHU X COLD HEARTED!READER (1)

No one POV:

This getting boring you won the beybattle no mercy to your opponent.You have no emotion since your crush rejected you.

You become cold hearted toward anyone.They called you the queen of emotional.Right after you get rejected you take this phrase until now.'If you get rejected don't worry they not giving you oxygen'

Now you happy the way you are,new look,new personality and you loved how being lazy you are.

'(Yawn) damn I wish I can stay at home'

You cover your mouth for 30 times when you yawning.Then you bump into someone.

"Ugh stupid wall,who the heck put the wall here"

"Umm,miss?"

You saw one boy with albino hair and red ruby eyes.He wearing polo short sleeves with black tie and black vest with beyblade symbols,he also wearing black pants and brown shoes.

You just sigh and walk away from him.

"Are you going to beigoma academy?"

You stop and glance at him.

"Can I know where is it seems I was a newbie"

You sigh now you have to deal with this lost kids.You lift your chin and tilt your head to follow you.Which he gladly follow beside you.

"I'm Shu Kurenai you are?"

You remain silent and glance at red gloves that he wears.

'A bladder?'

"(Y/N)"

"Wait you mean the empress of beyblade?Man,we have same tittle in fact I was part one of supreme four"

You hummed not interested with it but it would be rude if you not respond it.

"Cool,can we battle?"

"Busy"

He nods as you respond it with no emotion have bored face.You both quite.As you guys arrive there's signboard welcoming the new freshmen like you two.

"Hello,you guys must be Shu Kurenai and (Y/N) (L/N) please go straight and turn left as you saw the hall for freshmen assembly"

One lady told it while handing them a blue ribbon.They wear it and enter to campus searching the hall.

"So can I sit with you?"

You just silent.

"I take that as yes"

Many new student were on eye to you too especially Shu since the girl started to fan girling.Which make you sigh in annoyance.

"Hey,wait"

Shu catch you up who seat in back of corner hall.You two just silent,as you plugged your earphone to listen some music not interested the noisy that people make.

Shu notice it and take one your earphone.

"Ohh is this (F/M) kinda cool isn't?"

"Yeah..."

You let Shu heard you MP3 player.Soon enough you two fall in sleep,you static your position but Shu landing his heads on your shoulder.All you two knew the assembly already done.

"Ahh,sorry for that"

"No big deal,let's go"

Unfortunately,you two doesn't get in same class or same schedule.Which you didn't mind hoping never see him again.