BULLY! SHU X BULLIED!READED

Request:ClumsyNCrazyGurl

No one pov

Being the bullied wasn't ever each student loved that.But they love to bully the weakest than them.The bully have mental problem so they choose to be violence in school.

But...

Why the heck Kurenai Shu being big bully for (Y/N) (L/N)? Beside the girl do nothing wrong just being new student in Beigoma Academy.

She getting annoying with those title The Most Coolest Supreme 4 Bladder that belong to Shu.While (Y/N) she given title the most genius young scientist.(Y/N) love science than anything.

But that doesn't mean he bully her for those title.Valt almost everyday tried to help you out from being bully from Shu.

"(Y/N) are you sure you will be fine,I mean Shu will do something on you"

"Valt,it's still same.There's no way the miracle happens that he said he will stop bullying me.The bully still a bully"

Valt frown and give you a small smile.

"Okay but I will follow you from behind,I will not leaving you two alone"

"Thanks Valt but it's fine it will be more dangerous"

You leave Valt and walked to rooftop as Shu asked no one should follow you if do he will do something on you.You sigh as you can see what will happen next,you open the door you heard bey clang into bey stadium.

Shu was practicing his new movement and he so focused.Not bother to swipe the sweat that fall down from his forehead.Your eyes widen when he can be serious with beyblade.

"You late"

Said him make you tense up.

"Sorry..."

You have no emotion after being bully from him.He walk to you.

"Look at me"

You so scared and look at him.

"(Y/N) I will do this for once and said this for once if you asked you dead!"

"O-Okay.."

You scared because he hold your both shoulder.He want to cut you? He want to punch you? Or want to beat you up?

You so scared,he only bully like pranks you.Put dirt on your locker and asked you to do science work only.

But....

Your lips feel something soft and cold.It's his lips landing on you.

Why would he kiss you? He want to make fun? Should you accept it?

He parted away,you have blushing face.

"I....damn it,I love you"

He look away and have light blush.

"You joking right?! You want to make fun on me right!?"

He shock when he see you so aggressive and mad.Your tear fall down,you hate this.You hate when someone can't just deny their feelings.

"Calm down! I won't do such a thing.I swear so please!"

"You will make fun on me,is that you loved!?"

He hate to see you hurt,he have serious face when he focused on beyblade.You widen your eyes a bit,he wipe your tear and make your face feel his bare chest.He strokes your hair gently.

"(Y/N) why you didn't notice it,I put pranks on you there's hint in there,I put the dirt on your locker but there was a hint for you but you throw it.I asked you to do my science work to make you notice the hint I gave you.But you didn't read it,you always scared I thought you read it but no.....I'm sorry to do that to you,I know you hate me"

You stop crying and look at him.

"A hint?"

Shu smile and take out all the paper and sticky notes he gave you.You take it and read it.So many loved messages each on them.

"S-Shu I..."

"It's okay I know your answer it's fine"

You shook your head and hug him once again.

"T-Thank you and I love you too Shu!"

Shu have big smile and lift you up.

"Thank you (Y/N)!"

You both giggles and have great time.