CHOU Z!SHU X HATRED!READER

From ClumsyNCrazyGurl thank you for requesting sorry for taking long time.This is not angst okay.Reader being Hatred because her last name thats why.

No one pov:

(Y/N) Glass.She was daughter of Theodore Glass the owner of Raging Bulls in New York and also Snake Out.(Y/N) doesn't know her father was Ashtem and the owner of Snake Pit.

She found out when she talked with Shu Kurenai after Valt being the new Champion.Shu know her well from his father mouth.Shu think maybe Theodore still love his daughter.

But no...

Your father not recognize you as his daughter.He keeps calling you weak,pathetic and useless.You always being torture by him with his attitude.You decided to go travel and become stronger you join BC Sol too.

Now you both grow up.Shu become new owner of Raging Bulls.(Y/N) still under care of BC Sol.Afraid to see Shu,afraid to be hated by him after what your father did to him and his friends.

Today you decided to meet Shu at his office.Shu agree with girl.

"So what you want to talked about?"

'Oh dear he become.more hot than before'

You blush a bit and look at grounds.

"Y-You see...I"

'Don't flustered (Y/N)!'

He still waiting your answer with calm and patient.He have soft smile apparently on his face.

"I want to apologize on my father behalf"

You bow 90 degree to him.But you heard the heavy sigh.

"I see....you don't have to is not your fault anyway"

You looked at him with shock.

"B-but-"

He put his index finger at your lips and smile seductively at you with soft gaze.

"Shush,you unlike your father so pure and innocent beside why would I hate you dear (Y/N)?"

You blush how close is him with your face.

"Y-you not hate me?"

"No,beside Theodore always said about you.He said you useless,ugly,weak and pathetic But I see a cute little angel here"

He purr,make you blush mess.

"I-I uhmmm...well..."

"When Theodore always keep saying your name I want to see who is really (Y/N) is but you in BC Sol so I can't find you.But now,I finally see you (Y/N)"

His husky voice make your heart melt.He leaned more and smash his lips with you.You shock and feel the warm tear falling down to your cheek.You always dream about this finally it becomes real!

This make you happy than anyone.

"I-I love you S-Shu..."

"Me too,I love you (Y/N)"

Then you both shared kiss again.