CHOU Z SHU X COLD!READER (1)

Shu POV:(a/n:angst)

My eyes went wide,my mouth open in shock.I feel treble and my soul kinda cold.I look my opponent the girl have (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c) perfectly match for her.

"Why...?"

My voice tremble,it sink to deep throat.

"You not match with (bb/n)....so your bey deserve it"

She look at broken spriggian and sigh.She leaves but she get stop by one yell voiced.

"Why are you doing this to your own friends!....aren't we friend?(Y/N)"

Valt....

"Asked him,why he made me like this and I have no longer seen the word of friends inside my dictionary life"

Her voice become cold her eyes no longer sparkling like usual.No longer cherish voice that I heard.She walk to Phi who become destroyer of bey.He smirk at her which he got the glare from her.

He whisper to her something but what is it?

Is he the culprit that (Y/N) like this?

Please (Y/N) come back to me...

Your pov

Satisfied.....yes

Have revenge....done

I walk to Phi who smirk at me,I glare at him back.

"Aww come on,don't you like to see him like that?"

He then lean to my ears.

"You know,you make me feel better after you defeat the genius bladder like him"

I sigh and push him back.Yes,I was corporate with this weird alien in order to get my pride back.All his fault.He make my priorities fall down with my physical and mentality.

Flashback

No one pov

"Hello?"

(Y/N) asked while take a look at his office.

"(Sigh) (Y/N) can you see that I was busy?"

You walked in with serious look,which make Shu feel tense up with your express.

"Okay what you want?"

He said with harsh tone.

"I want to quite"

Shu eyes widen in shock,deep in his heart he so broken when she said that.

"W-Where you want to go than?"

"BC Sol?Sun Bat United?AS Gallus?There's plenty team who need skillful bladder like me"

Then he bam his desk,all the paperwork fall down.Which make you shock a bit.

"No!and you not even skillful bladder!You still amateur and still can't defeat me!"

You feel down she he said that.He called you amateur but you have defeat Lui for him.You can defeat Valt because you the empress.

Shu realize what he said,your face very dark,have pissed face and you clicked your tongue.You walk away,with anger.

"Wait!Look I'm sorry please"

You push him hard,your aura have been change into different color from (f/c) into darker like space.His eyes widen in shock as he see your bey aura change and your (bb/n) avatar eyes become dark.

"Don't touch me!you albino!"

Your voice more deep and harsh.

"From now on!you not longer my friends!Not longer my captain!I will make sure every single bladder will destroy by me!(Y/N)!"

You storm off from his office.Shu feel bad and broken.He realizes,he slowly dumped you since he become new owner.Every time she want to have talk with him,he always give excuses to you.

Now he regret it.Meanwhile,you meet Phi and he offer you to be more stronger than anyone.You accept it,he train you so much well than Shu.He treat you very nicely than Shu.When Phi said that he also want to destroy every bey you help him.You both share same goal.

Phi,destroy Leopard first,then Fafnir.You destroy Luinor and now you destroy Spriggian.They called you two the destroyer duo.

End flashback

Shu run to get you two,as he saw you two he grabs your wrist.You shocked,Phi just relaxed and watch the genius bladder getting attention once more from you.

"What you want...?"

You become more cold and harsh.Shu pulled you somewhere else,Phi smirk and lick his lips as he saw you two go somewhere more private.

"(Y/N) I realized that I was wrong.Please come back this is not you"

"This is me....the real me....now let me go!"

You harshly take your hand back,he grits his teeth and pinned you to wall.Both your hand lock with his hands.His left leg in between your both legs.You can't move your leg much.You have piss face.

"Get off me!"

"No..."

He voice like red eye,but you have more pissed face your eyes become darker.

"I said let me go didn't I!"

He tense up and feel scared with your new version.He loosen his grip back but he still won't let go of you.

"Please come back?"

He asked in teary eyes,his voice shaking.You being cold hearted,of course it won't work.

"You make a joke?want me to laugh?Heh,you scumbag!you can't change me...I will destroy every single bey!Until new generation coming,I won't stop!"

"You want to be villain?!"

"Why not say who broke my heart!feeling!mentality!and priority!"

"Please this is not the solution!"

He lean to you,but stopped when Phi pull you to his embrace.

"Sorry Kurenai,but she fully mine"

He smirk and kiss you,which made you gladly take it.It make the other albino feel hurt in heart.Phi pull you into bridal style.

"If I change she will change,so good luck to fix spriggian and defeat me"

You and him disappear in thin air.While Shu scream,in frustration,anger,sad while crying.The rain accompany his saddened.