PRINCE! SHU X READER

Request:ClumsyNCrazyGurl

No one pov

Young female wearing (f/c) dress with (pump shoes/heels/sandals) were giggles when animals surround her to feeding by her.

"Hehe,don't do that everyone will get"

She chirped happily,she at middle of forest.But then she feel someone watched her,she looked her surrounded.She meet two pair of crimson eyes.

"W-who there?"

Her voice shaky but she tried to be courage.He comes out the animal runs when they heard the footsteps.An albino hair with crimson eyes boy come out.

"Who?"

She asked again.

"Shu that's my name,and who are you?"

"Me,I'm (Y/N) (L/N) I just about to feeding my friends"

The albino look around the animals still here for protect (Y/N) if he doing something to her.

"Sorry for disturbing your time but do you have some food.I'm really hungry"

"Oh dear,sure I'll asked them for food"

(Y/N) asked some birds to pluck the fruits for albino.Shu amazed that the animals understood her,he also amazes that this girl really beautiful and have unique aura surround her.

"Here Shu oh yes please thank them okay?"

The animals at her back.Shu smile softly to them.

"Thank you,I'm owe you guys"

He take the apple and eat it.

"It's sweet and juicy"

The animal feel joy inside them,they snuggle to you.Make you giggle.

"I know,you guys happy isn't?"

"Why they happy?"

You smile at him

"Because you owned them and you said the apple sweet and juicy.You know these guys never know how to taste the fruits so this is first time they choose the right one"

Shu giggles and keep eating.

"By the way,Shu why you here?"

The girl take seat front of him.Their eyes gaze into each other.

"Oh,I was lost.I doesn't know there a cute girl inside middle of forest"

You blush a bit and smile a bit.

"Well,my house at near of river.Where did you leave?"

"Ohh,heard Spriggian kingdoms?"

You nods.

"Yes,actually it's near from here.Actually I never goes there before"

Shu kinda shock

"Umm why?"

"I was afraid to go out that's why I kinda used here"

Shu then grabs your hands and pulls you up.

"Then let's go,to my house then"

He chirped,you follow him and you both arrived at Spriggian town.It's huge and full of people.

"Hi~ my prince you look handsome today"

Some flirty girl comes to you two.

"Oppsie I need to go now ladies"

Then you both started to run,you shocked.

"You are Prince!?"

He look at you while wink at you that's make you blush.You both arrived at castle.

"Your majesty where did you go!? And who's this!?"

Young butler with blonde hair and crimson eye comes.Then another young male with green hair and red eyes comes too.

"Oh,Fubuki,Delta good time.This is (Y/N) (L/N) give her finest dress for ball tonight"

"Wait,ball? But I have no invitation so it might be wrong"

He puts his index finger to your lips,make you blush.

"You in exception okay?"

"I never agree on this"

"Okay Fubuki take her to dressing room,make sure it matches her well"

Then he leaves,you leave with strict butler and quite boy.

"S-So whats you name?"

"My apologies for his behalf,my name is Sumie Fubuki"

"Akane Delta I was his personal bodyguard.I'm also apologies for his behalf.He always do that,but surprisingly he was strong prince"

Then Fubuki lead you to dressing room.Asked some maid to dress you up,you wearing (s/f/c) dress with high heel some accessories and jewelry.The maid makes your hair and make up.

"Lady (Y/N) it's perfect on you"

Fubuki said make you have light blush.

"Thanks,now I don't know how to dance"

"Don't worry I will teach you"

He teaches you you stepped his feet many times.But in long short period practice you success for dance.You both heard the knock it's Delta.

"Miss (Y/N) his majesty asked your to go halls.Fubuki lead her,I need to go for security"

Fubuki nods he leads you.So many people in there,but their eyes landing on you.Shu look at you how beautiful you are.He walk to you and asked for dance.

You accept it and dance together,the audience look you two.How beautiful you two dance together.

"You look stunning (Y/N)"

He said with husky voice make you blush.

"Thank you my prince"

You look down shy to look at him.He smirked and he lead you to outside.

"You know you really beautiful,not just because your appearance but your kind heart and love helping people.And that make drive me crazy for loves you"

He leaned his face and you feel something cold and soft lips on yours.He kiss you and you accept it.

"I love you (Y/N)"