SHU X GENIUS,MYSTERY!READER

Request:@CherylMander

No one pov:

As usual beyclub have their routine before class started.

"Hey,have you guys heard the genius mystery student at our school?"

Honcho break the silent.Their eyes look at Honcho who wiped the sweat.

"Wow,you mean the most mystery student?"

"Yes,it make me curios who they are and what's their real name!"

They start getting curios too.

"I heard they were she,she always get top ten in exam,not just that I heard she also parted one of student council the president"

Daigo exclaimed,they look each other and starts to heard anything interested about the 'girl'.

"But who care right,we just do our business and she do her business.Just do make the scene get worst"

Shu glare at Valt,not just Shu everyone else.

"Eh,why you guys look at me?I mean I wanna know too who is she!?She maybe played beyblade!"

They sigh heavily,seems like Valt doesn't get the point.Shu excuse himself to go class first.He then bumped into someone.

"Oh hey,you alright?"

Shu saw very feminine curvy body and have (h/l) (h/c) with (e/c) make perfect on her flawless (s/t).She perfect,Shu gaze at her while blushing a bit.

"Yeah,I'm fine"

She get up herself,wearing (f/c) oversize hoodie with (short/long) pants with (short/long) silk socks.

"I'm Shu and are you new student?"

"No,please excuse me"

She wearing cape that make her face fully covered with the cape.Shu grab her wrist.

"At least tell me your name"

"I don't see any reason to telling my name to someone who just I met"

She pull back her wrist and walk away fastly.Shu realized that her napkin fall from her pocket.Shu take it.(A/n:Cinderella insert).Shu take a look her napkin,there classroom written on napkin in tiny written.

"1-A? How I doesn't notice her before?"

Shu walked fastly to his class.As expected she were there at window side in front of Valt desk.Even it was near to him he didn't notice.How dumb he is.

"Hey"

The girl sigh in annoyance.

"What?"

"You dropped your napkin earlier"

"Well just put it"

Before Shu put the napkin on her desk,Shu asked her name.

"No way,I don't care if you doesn't give me back my napkin"

Shu sigh and put it and went to his desk.Shu keep glaring at her,make the girl fell uncomfortable with his gaze.

Skip time

Shu grab her wrist and dragging her to school backyard.

"What you want!? Let go of me!"

"What I want is your name,I won't let go if you tell me your name"

"It's hurt you dumbass"

"After you tell your name I will treat your wound"

"O-oww,please it's hurt"

"No"

The girl sigh and feel painful at her wrist.

"I-It's (Y/N) now let go of me!"

"(Y/N) so you the mysterious and genius girl aren't you?"

"Yeah,happy now!let go it's hurt"

Shu smirk.

"Say my name and please with your soft tone"

You groans,how big bully he is.

"Fine,please let me go,Shu"

"As your wish"

Shu loosen his grip and look at her wrist,so red.Shu treat her red with bandage.

"There you done"

"Jerk,idiot and so uncool"

You start to walk away,make Shu smirk at your figure.

"Until next time (Y/N)"