SUPERKING SHU X FANATIC ANIME!READER

(A/N: let me tell this I hate being tagged so don't tag me,because I won't do it I hate share my personal thing to other)

No one POV

Being an otaku wasn't easy because the people will told anime just for kids any many more things that make every otaku give up for being it and be like others but without anime what you were gonna do?

Sport?Playing games?Shopping?Gossip?

What if you are not person who like that.You just loved being in your space and love to be a quite person?That would be boring isn't?

There's a girl named (Y/N) (L/N) who very fanatic with anime especially anime with bunch of 2D of hot guys.(A/N:that's probably me maybe?)

She loved every anime but she hate ecchi,hentai anime.She couldn't stand it whenever the anime showed a little bit ecchi and hentai she could skip it.

Oh,she now at Beyblade park watched Valt fight with Shu.Well,you admit Shu was good looking but still you not interested with him.Valt well the hyper energy make him kinda cute still you just not interested with him.

How you meet them,in Beigoma academy when you doodles some anime character on your sketch book then Valt saw it and said it was amazing and he also loved the anime you watched.

But he not an otaku like you,he just like it like normal unlike his passion in beyblade.He then intro you with bey club,you kindly decline to join the club since you not a sport person.But you can't resist the cute puppy eyes from him.So you joined but you don't play just watch and give them some strategy and it actually work.

You didn't expect it would be work,and then Valt asked you to hangout with him and Shu at bey park you nods and watched they played.

"It's ring out finish,draw"

You said the boys huff and pants heavily.You yawn as you bored already.

"You guys probably need a rest,I mean lot of rest"

"Oh come on (Y/N) just this once"

Valt whine you sigh and shook your head.

"No Valt you have battle,beside Lane is strong now"

"Wait you watch it?"

"Nah,I research it beside it just waste my anime time"

"You never change still fanatic with anime"

"That's my line Valt,see you"

"Later (Y/N)!"

You walk to some restaurant that near bey park for dinner.Surprising,there's someone sit front of you and that's Shu.

"Oh,you eat here?"

"No,it just I was tired and hungry so I saw it near with bey park so I went here"

You just nods and pluck your earphones to watch your fav anime.
Then one of your earphone were taken by Shu.

"Can I join?"

"Sure,I can't consider if you like"

Shu nods,he interested with it,he enjoy the character in your favorite anime.He also enjoy the music and background music.

You guys watch anime while eating then your favorite character show up make you squeal softly while hug tightly Shu arms make him blush and shock.He even can feel your chest.

"Oh,sorry it just (F/A/C) so cute and I can't helped myself getting fan girl and hug my pillow"

"I understand that,beside I don't mind"

You nods,you have finish two episode and went to you apartment.

"Let me send you back home it's could be dangerous for you"

You nods,he take glance on you and have tint of blush on his cheeks.His hands slowly reached your and holding it.You shock in his sudden action.

"Shu? What's wrong?"

"I can't hold it anymore,since we at Beigoma I love you (Y/N) even you loves anime more I like you.Please be my girlfriends"

"Even I was fanatic with anime?Even I was an otaku freak you love me?"

Shu hug you tightly and you can his heartbeat he stroke your hair slowly.

"I do,I always do I don't care,you not like other girl who easily fall in love with me or flirt.You special you have your own beauty make me fall in love with you (Y/N)"

You hug him back,this is first time someone love you by the way you are.

"Shu,I...I"

"It's fine if you don't love me-!?"

You kiss his jawline make him shock and melt with your kiss.You feel your butterflies in your stomach.

"Thank you (Y/N)"

"That should my line yeah you welcome and also I love you too.So what you wanna do?"

"Let's go back to your apartment and let's watch some anime how's that sound?"

"Sound good by me"

You smile and he also,you two walked by holding hands.All way it was warm and comfortable silence.