OFFICER!SHU X THIEF!READER

Request:@--ShadowPulm--

No one POV:

(Insert sirens effect)

"Stop you damn thief!!"

Some officer chasing one small figure who wearing black cape and boots.They covered their heads to keep their identity safe.

Lucky to them the officer couldn't catch anymore because they were fast and very athletic person.They run into deep forest and saw one rusty old house there.

'Wait for me!'

They thought they're lucky but one officer with white hair and red ruby eyes catch their arms and pinned them on grounds.

"Let me go!"

"You will under arrest for stealing the medicine!"

"Please,let me go first and you will arrest me,my mom waiting for me!"

"No it was anither tactics of thief to get away from officer"

They struggle and the cape were slowly fall and release the (h/l) (h/c) and their face.They have (e/c) who shiny to the officer eyes.

"You are girl!?"

"Let me go please!You can follow me to that house and I will prove it"

"Fine then"

They both get up,the officer follow her behind.

"Mom,I'm home....mom?"

You both saw the live less figure on the floor.You quickly get the figure and embrace it.

"Mom?Please...open your eyes,I bought you medicine!! Please mom!!"

You gently shake her body,the tear slowly fall on your cheeks.

"Mom please! Don't leave me!!"

You scream,the officer feel sympathy on you and see the house,everything were you stole for your beloved sickness mother.

"I-I'm sorry for your losing,I will help you with it"

The officer dial the ambulance number,once the ambulance arrive they take away your dead mother,now your eyes no longer shiny it was dull.You under arrest and doesn't care what punishment you will take.

"Hey what's your name?"

"(Y/N) (L/N)"

"My name is Shu...Shu Kurenai"

"Why should I care about your name its pointless"

Shu look at her with frown face and focusing back to driving.Now you are prisoner.You doesn't care about anything you barely eat or socialize with other prisoner.

Shu notice it and really hurt to see you in that condition.Shu pay visit to you which you don't care.

"(Y/N) please look at me"

She take a glance and look back at wall.He sigh and open the cell,you didn't even move.He slowly cupped your face forcing you to look at his red ruby eyes.

"What?"

You have no energy to spoke.

"Don't torture yourself please,if your mother saw this she might sad,so live on for her"

"No...I don't have anyone now....it's useless....no one waiting for me at home"

Your eyes teary,Shu wipe it off using his thumb gently.

"Then I will waiting for you to get out from here"

"Don't make a joke why would you do that?"

"Simple,you unlike other prisoner you do bad things for good reason which it's very rare to see the thief who sincerely do everything for their beloved one to stay beside them"

You cry more harder and hold his hands that cupped your cheeks.

"That's why,I don't wanna live anymore,I just want to on side with my mom up there"

"Don't give up hope yet,I will take you to my place and you will have second chance for it"

"What do you mean-?"

He kissed your lips with sweet and smooth one.

"I love you,I love to see your eyes shiny in hope once again"

Your tear fall more when someone were waiting to out from this jail,and that person is him...Shu Kurenai