~ Part 65 ~

꧁༒☬𝓘𝓯 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾☬༒꧂

"You're right in every way", he growled through clenched teeth, balling his hands up in fists, keeping his head low, "I hate myself. I can't stand the sight of myself". He looked up at you now. You were taken aback by the pained expression on his face.

"I'm useless. I'm a terrible, disgusting fucking person", he pointed his index finger at himself, "the old man told it to me every day. Useless Brat. Good for nothing. Can't even handle your own quirk. You'll allude to nothing. And man, fuck, he was right! Look where I am. I'm nothing. I don't mean shit".

Tears had started crawling into his eyes, leaving you speechless in shock. "The worst fucking part was, I tried so hard. I tried so fucking hard! I did everything. I gave it my fucking all! I burned myself. I wanted to make him proud even though he beat me, even though he told me I wasn't shit. He put my younger brother on a throne. He was the great one! Anything I did, meant nothing. I meant nothing to him! I fucked up myself trying so hard. But it still wasn't enough! In everything I did! Nothing was good enough. He felt ashamed to even look at me, to call me his child. I was trash to him", his voice had grown loud, cracking as his face tore in pain, "I meant nothing. I meant nothing to him, after all I did! After I tried so fucking hard! And everybody left! I was alone. Everybody left me! Nobody stayed forever-".

You weren't sure what had caused the random impulse within you, nor where you even sure what that impulse was; your hands reached out, grabbing either side of his face and pulled it in. Your lips shoved against his and it was like the life was knocked out of you. His lips were soft; it was strange because his upper lip and lower lip didn't match in texture. His lips opened with yours, sending an odd thrill of triumph through you.

And then it was as if, he awakened from his frozen state. One of his hands trapped your face, somehow still managing to pull it even closer to his; while the other wrapped around the small of your back, holding you so close that it was hard to breathe. You felt his weight press you down as the floor touched your back, bringing every part of you closer. It felt like every part of you was infused with his. Nothing existed anymore besides the two of you. You felt only him; your body burned everywhere with his touch.

He kissed you so deeply, it was as if though you were oxygen, and he was dying to breathe.

You pulled away slowly, gulping for the air that had been knocked out of you; not daring to open your eyes... "I'll be your nobody then", you whispered breathlessly, "you are enough just as you are. You are enough, a thousand times enough. You have what it takes. You are strong enough. You are brave enough. You are capable enough. You are worthy enough. You are cosmic, the illimitable expanse of a million shimmering stars. Your worth isn't contingent upon other people's acceptance of you – it's something inherent. You exist, and therefore, you matter. You're allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You're allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You're allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough".

You could still feel his breath on your face and heard it stifle at your sentence. You heard him let out a deep chuckle, imagining the smirk on his face. "Y/N", he mumbled. You weren't sure if it was just your imagination or this strange high that you were on, but his voice sounded a lot deeper than usually. You slowly opened your eyes to find that blazing blue that you loved so much, staring down at you, dancing like a raging fire.

"Kiss me again", he whispered, "kiss me until I'm sick of it". You didn't understand why he was asking you, as he was the one that bent down to kiss you again. It was a mischievous kiss. He never stopped smirking against you lips. He pulled away, tugging at your lower lip. You looked up at him as he kept his eyes closed and laid his forehead against yours.

His lips twisted in a crooked grin as he moved one of his hands to play with a strand of your hair. "Idiot", he lifted his head, staring down at you and playfully bit his lower lip, "what have you gotten us into?". You were pretty sure your face couldn't have grown any hotter, but somehow it did. Your heart was beating so fast you were sure Dabi could feel it – because you could feel his. It was beating just as fast as yours. "Me? You kissed me back!", you retorted, turning your face away. He chuckled slowly. "Did you forget, you kissed me first?", he muttered, suddenly leaning in close and bringing his lips to your ears, "and honestly; I liked that. You gave me, what do they call it? Butterflies".

"W-Why?", you blurted out, flustered. "Because I like you, you blind moron", he grumbled, flicking your forehead, "I like you so much that when I see you, I get a boner". You shook your head. "Gross dude, way to ruin the mood", you scowled glaring at him. He laughed. "No, I mean well yes, but like not a penis boner, but a boner in my heart. A heart boner. A heart on. An affection erection".

You stared at him, before sighing. "That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me", you mumbled, "but what the great googly moogly shitshackpaddyfuck".

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Heya!!

So, I apologize for not updating last week and not saying anything. I was taking a break last week, because my inspiration was pretty much hovering somewhere in the negative 700's lol and since this was a pretty important part in the book I didn't want to do a half-assed job. I also updated 3 chapters this time because I thought it wouldn't have the same effect if they were split, and its lowkey an apology chapter for not updating. I tried my best lol, this has made me realize I'm really not the best when it comes to things like this, but I tried it to the best of abilities, so I hope you still enjoyed it!

Thank you so much for reading my book!!! It really means the absolute most to me when you guys vote or comment <3 I hope you guys are looking forward for the next chapters. I wish you all the best and I hope that 2021 is going better than what 2020 did for all of you( •̀ ω •́ )✧

~ Mika