~ Part 3 ~

꧁༒☬𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼
 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓭;
𝓨𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾,
𝓜𝔂 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓴☬༒꧂

You squinted as your eyes adjusted to the light. You surroundings becoming more visible and clear. Straight ahead was a bar with large shelves stacked with cocktail glasses, shot glasses and all sorts of glasses you'd never even seen before. The counter in front of the shelves was obviously not the newest, yet it fit the aesthetic of the rest of the room well. The room was full of random clutter and dust, a television running silently in the one corner opposite an old computer on a desk. To say the least, this wasn't what you were expecting. Then again, what where you expecting? A torture room? Or maybe a cell where you were to be chained up? You tried to ignore the chill that ran down your spine. 

To be frank, what you were expecting or not didn't have much significance at the moment. You came back to reality and looked at the people in the room. The faces stared at you, all wearing unreadable expressions. That was, excluding the girl to your far right.

She looked around 16/17 and wore school-like attire. She had dirty ash - blond hair that was tied into two messy buns with chin-long side bangs. Her cat-like, yellow eyes met up with yours as you looked up at her face. She cocked her head to the side and grinned at you. Ah, yes another one of those insane asylum escapes, perhaps?

You quickly turned to look at another person. It was a tall man in some type of body suit. The first thought that came to your mind was 'Deadpool'. His body suit consisted of black and grey parts. The upper half of his mask was grey with a pair of white eye sockets staring directly at you, while the lower part was black.

You turned to see the figure standing behind the counter. It appeared his entire body was made out of a black mist with two yellow eyes, sending you an unwavering stare. He wore an elegant suit with a tie and five metal plates that went around his collarbone to just below eyes.

Your eyes drifted onto the next person, sitting in front of the bar on a stool. Let's just say - the words weird and ominous had just moved onto a whole new level on its own. His appearance creeped you out the most by far. To start with the most obvious thing that set him apart from the others. He had hands - lots of them. What did he need all those hands for?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Besides that he was a slim man and from what you could see in between all the hands, he had deathly pale skin that was tinged yellow and was wrinkled a great deal around his eyes. He had messy greyish-blue hair of varying lengths, left hanging over his face in uneven waves.

The moment you locked eyes with him, time seemed to stop along with your heart. His red iris' bore into yours, making your uneasy stomach turn to liquid. There was something dark, almost demonic about his eyes. They weren't like the males' who had kidnapped you.  No, his were (unfortunately) astoundingly beautiful and there was still something slightly humane about them, but his though ... . There was something cold, calculating about them.