~ Part 5 ~

꧁༒☬𝓗𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻,
𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮:
𝓐 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓮𝔁𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭☬༒꧂

4 of Shigaraki's fingers clung to your jaw. He forced you to look up at him. The abrupt movement intensified your headache.

"Are you aware you aren't the only one with a powerful quirk?", he sneered, leaning in close. His eyes were wide open in a ferocious craze. They were bloodshot, emphasizing the colour of his iris. You saw your own reflection in his eyes. Your eyes had dilated in despair. Your face had become ghostly, accentuating the dark circles beneath your eyes.

"Do you want to find out what mine is?", his voice was swell with sick excitement. His grin grew ever so slightly before you felt him brush his 5th finger against your jaw. It was only mere seconds before a sharp pain flared across your jaw. You gasped, trying to pry your jaw out of his grip.

"Do you know what my quirk does?", he let out a frenzied laugh, "it allows me to destroy anything I touch. It all turns to dust". Tears stung at your eyes as you tried to gather your quirk to oppose the damage his was doing.

"It's a shame you'll be reduced to nothing more than a heap of dust when you had such great potential".

You clenched your teeth. It had taken a few limitless-like seconds, but thankfully you could feel the burns of the marks forming. You felt them travel their way up your neck to your chin. A hiss originated from where your quirk was trying to combat Shigaraki's.

He let out a gleeful chortle. "Ohohoho - would you look at this", he exclaimed, "so you do have a quirk. Let's see how strong you really are, Y/N dear". He gripped your jaw with such an intensity, it felt like it would unhinge at any moment. 

You knew you'd lost this fight the moment he had challenged you. Unlike his quirk, yours drained your energy like playing a game on high settings on an old computer. Stamina had never been your strength. There was the quickly unbearable pain on top of that as well. 

Even though you had tried to resist the fatigue, you felt your power quickly subside and the full force of Shigaraki's quirk hit you. " Stop, stop, stop!", you cried out, "please! I'll tell you! I'll tell you everything! Please stop!". Multiple tears now streamed down your face. Not a second later, the pain quickly ebbed as he removed his hand. You flexed your jaw painfully, glimpsing up at him. Any trace of excitement was gone from his face. If anything he looked bored. "Was it that hard?", he grumbled.  

Was this guy for real? 

You took a moment to regain your breath. "Well?", he pressed. "Give me a second, would ya?", you snapped. You looked down at your lap to see some blood dripping onto your clothes. Whether it was from Shigaraki's quirk or your own, you had no idea.

You had to swallow a few times before you could muster up the strength to talk.

"There's a side to my power that I don't really understand . . . or anyone for that matter, I guess. I can technically speaking manipulate dark lunar energy. Something like the dark side of the moon". "Why only technically speaking?, Mist-dude from behind the counter inquired.