~ Part 15 ~

꧁༒☬𝓢𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽,               
𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼.

 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓷𝔂,
𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼☬༒꧂

You were dressed down to nothing but your underwear, when you heard shuffling in front of the door. "Y/N?".

Dabi.

"What?", you eyed the door suspiciously. "I'm coming in".

"No! What are you doing here?! This is the women's changing section", you held your clothes tightly against you in horror.

"Its just us two Y/N,... we could have some fun", his voice was low in a seductive tone.

"Dabi if you dare to set foot into this changing room, I will lie your revolting sins before god himself like the world's most longest and professional callout for him to cast you out of any afterlife and entirely obliterate your consciousness".

There was a moment of silence. "What".

You sighed. "Do not come in here", you growled through clenched teeth.

Dabi groaned. "Can't you be a little less salty?".

"Can't you be a little less horny?".

"Its not that I'm always horny. Its just you're always sexy Y/N".

You were ready to launch out of the changing chamber like a missile and attack this idiot. "Shut up, you spherical dumbass".

"What does that even mean?".

"It means that", you opened the door  having changed," no matter which way you look at it, you're still an dumbass".

Dabi was leaning against the wall, and as much as you hated to admit it, he looked surprisingly hot in the grey shirt. It framed his muscular body well.

He stared at you, raising an eyebrow. "Do the clothes fit?", you asked,  trying to distract yourself from staring at him.

He smirked. "It's a little tight around the crotch area I must admit".

You glared at him. "Must be your imagination".

He looked you up and down before taking an almost threatening step towards you . "What are you-?", you were about to protest, when his lips were suddenly next to your ears. "Want to test that theory?", he mumbled.

You felt the heat rush to your face. "Most certainly not", you clenched you jaw. You felt all flustered.

Dabi sighed, dropping his wet clothes onto your head. "Let's go. I'm thirsty", he grumbled, walking off. You shook your head, stuffing his clothes into a bag.

◇♧♧♧◇

The sun had already went under and everything took on a pink-blue hue, as you headed towards the Pub. There was a security guard sleeping on the bar stool at the entrance, golden-warm light from inside reflecting on his skin.