~ Part 46 ~

꧁༒☬𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝓮𝓶, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓸𝓷, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮.☬༒꧂

You were stunned into silence as he grinned down at you. It left you breathless and awestruck. "Shut up", he mumbled, but was unable to wipe the smile off his face. You reached the car.

To say the least, you were impressed by the strength Dabi had. He managed to put himself and you into the car with ease – next to Tiffany. All three of you were squished together as Jason sped off, having to share the double seat next to the driver's seat.

The car's engine roared loudly as Jason forced it to go at its maximum speed. Tiffany was awkwardly squished between Dabi and trying not to touch the gears. You were seated on Dabi's lap, your legs tightly together and nearly intertwined with Dabi's as you tried to give Tiffany some more space. You sighed in exhaustion.

Tiffany was the first to break the silence. "Well ... so much for not leaving any evidence behind", she mumbled. "Well, technically there won't be any evidence that we stole the medicine", Jason pointed out. You frowned at him. "I thought you couldn't drive?", you sent him an accusing look. He shortly looked at you.

"You look awful Y/N", he stated, not answering your question. At the moment you didn't really care either, you were so overwhelmed by fatigue, Dabi's lap, much to your dismay,  comfortable. You felt like you would gladly go into a coma for the next 12 years.

Suddenly Dabi's thumb brushed your cheek. "What are you doing?", you glared at him, pulling back reflexively. The back of your head hit the window with a soft thud. "Your eyes are still bleeding", he mumbled, wiping the blood from his thumb off on your shirt. Tiffany had closed her eyes, either sleeping or just collecting herself, while Jason was solely focused on the road. You hadn't even noticed that you weren't in town anymore. "Where are we going?", you asked Jason. You swallowed, suppressing a yawn. Tears formed on the brim of your eyes, lightly tinged red.

"We can't go to your house, it's too close. So, we're going to mine", he explained. You nodded, too tired to ask anymore questions. Assuming it was probably pretty far out of town since you'd never seen any houses along this road. The few times that you'd actually drove it, that is.

"So, you're not going to thank me?", Dabi suddenly mumbled, staring at you. You furrowed your brows. "Thank you for what?", you returned his stare, "if anything it's me who should be thanked".

Dabi raised his eyebrow. "It's the what – 3rd time now that I've carried you somewhere?", he mumbled. You squinted at him, sending him the deepest glare you could manage. "What do you want me to say?", you stated, "congratulations! You are the piss lord of shit mountain! Thank you for hefting turds down the mountainside so that we, the proles, may feast on your bounteous crap!".

Dabi chuckled. "I'm honoured". You rolled your eyes, leaning your head against the window. The road was uneven though, so your head was harshly thrown around, increasing your headache. You groaned, lifting your head again. You envied Tiffany who had passed out 10 minutes ago and had the comfortable headrest to support her. Dabi looked at you momentarily, his eyes running up and down  your face. You raised an eyebrow at him questioningly. He held your eyes for a few seconds before tilting his head to one side, motioning for you to use his shoulder as a headrest.

Your eyes grew large at his suggestion. What pills had you given him in the store? Dabi impatiently glanced at you. You sighed eventually, exhaustion getting the better of you. You shifted slightly, laying your head into the crane of his neck. It smelled good. You could feel Dabi's smirk.