~ Part 71 ~

꧁༒☬𝓡𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮.
𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓾𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽. 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮,
𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝔀𝓷.
𝓚𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮; 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓻𝓪𝔀, 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯.☬༒꧂

Something stirred you awake, you weren't quite sure what it could've been, because as you lay there, nothing seemed out of place. In fact, it couldn't have been any better; warm and snuggly underneath the blanket and wrapped in Dabi's arms.

You shifted slightly, looking up at Dabi. He breathed evenly and deeply, his face remaining peaceful and blissfully unaware of anything. He looked ironically innocent. You smiled gently, reaching your hand up to run it through his hair. It was surprisingly soft. Unable to resist, you combed your hand through his hair, massaging his scalp.

He leaned in towards your hand, humming gently. It reminded you of a cat purring. You snickered, pulling your hand back and for the first time noticed that it had started to rain outside. You propped yourself up, sitting up and looking out of the window. It was raining heavily, the clouds thick – making it seem extremely dark outside as the moon barely managed to break through the clouds.

Dabi seemed to grumble something in his sleep. You looked down at him, finding his face scrunched up and his hand fumbling for something. You wondered what he was dreaming. He continued to grumble angrily, his hand more vigorously searching for something beside him. You tried to make out what he was saying, but it was like he was speaking another language.

"Y/N", he suddenly spoke out loud, his eyes snapping open. "Dabi?", you asked, "are you okay?". He looked around confused shortly, before spotting you, his eyebrows drawing together in frustration. "What are you doing?", he grumbled. "What do you mean?", you asked, confused. His arm suddenly stretched out, wrapping around your waist, forcefully pulling you down next to him again. "You're staying here in my arms", he grumbled, closing his eyes and pulling you close, "don't dare to move again".

You smiled, a bubbly feeling rising deep in your chest. "You can't tell me how to live my life", you mumbled. He scoffed, a smug smile on his face. "Try and stop me", he mumbled, "now be quiet and go sleep". He exhaled deeply, nestling his face into the crane of your neck. You shook your head slightly, closing your eyes and following his advice. You were still tired after all.

♧◇◇◇♧

"Angelface".

"Angelface".

A deep groan. "Hey, Idiot!", you suddenly felt a sharp pain against your forehead. Your eyes snapped open, spotting a familiar blue as they tried to focus on what you were seeing. "What the – ", you mumbled, trying to get your eyes to focus. Dabi smirked at you. "You sleep like a rock", he mumbled, staring at you. His face was only a few inches away from yours.

You closed your eyes and opened them once more, rubbing your forehead in the process. The dumbass had probably flicked you. "Shut up", you mumbled, "I want to sleep".