~ Part 16 ~

꧁༒☬𝓦𝓮'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘;            
𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓼,
𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓷𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵☬༒꧂

You miraculously somehow ended up playing poker alongside Dabi and a bunch of strangers. The night went by with a blurry speed.

You hadn't even come to realize how much alcohol you had consumed. In that moment though, it didn't matter. Nothing did really. You laughed till your stomach hurt, excitedly chatted with strangers and even got brave enough to bust a few dance moves.

Maybe, probably, it was the alcohol in your system, but you hadn't felt so happy in a long time. Your heart was beating out of your chest as you saw Dabi crack a few sheepish grins himself. Lost in your golden-like daze, you failed to take notice of the pair of turquoise eyes that constantly followed you. The pair even seemed to soften at times when you could barely breath from laughing.

◇♧♧♧◇

You and Dabi stood outside of the pub, ready to head home. The night sky was a deep, dark black as the slightly chilly air bit at your nose. The streets were quiet and the only noise was to be heard from the pub, which at this point had already died down quite a bit.

"Y/N?", Dabi's voice sounded next to you.

"Hmm?", you turned to look at him. Why was it so hard for your eyes to focus?

"What are you doing?", he motioned towards your hand holding tightly onto his arm. Woah. When did that happen?

"I-uh, you were, uhm, stumbling, so I'm catching you", you mumbled. That sentence had required more effort than it should've.

He chuckled. "Y/N, if anyone needs catching its you".

"Don't get ahead of yourself", the both of you started walking, "I am perfectly capable of walking on my own". You let go of his arm, taking a bold step forward, only to stumble over your own feet which seemed now uncapable of keeping you up right.

Holy Jesus fuck, I'm going to die at the hands of a concrete pavement.

Dabi's arm swiftly wrapped around your waist, catching your fall. "Jesus Y/N, you're completely wasted".

"Let me go", you sighed, "I'm not drunk".

You felt Dabi's body shake as he snickered. "I doubt that immensely".

"I swear to drunk, I'm not God!', you protested, only to realize what you'd just said. "No. Wait, that's not what I-".

Dabi's grip around your waist tightened, pulling you close. "I think its time for you to go to bed".

You sighed, leaning into him. You were to tired to put up a fight.

◇♧♧♧◇

You finally arrived at Jason's house, still hanging onto Dabi for support. Reaching your room, Dabi's grip on you loosened.

"Sure you can make it to your bed?", he teased, his voice surprisingly gentle though.

You pushed yourself away from him, opening the door. Turning around, you sent him one last glare. "One day...I'm going to punch you in the balls".

Dabi chuckled. "Goodnight Angelface", he turned to walk towards his own room, "and if you dream of me – remember - I like it rough".