~ Part 30 ~

꧁༒☬𝓣𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓶𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓲𝓭,
                      𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝔀𝓪𝔂☬༒꧂

You blushed lightly, pursing your lip. "Uhm, well yeah", you averted your eyes, "it's a pretty nice dress". You saw his smirk grow noticeably bigger, his fingers intertwining with the two strings, pulling them back and letting them snap against your back.

Your eyes fluttered up. His eyes met yours as he sent you an almost dorky grin. Honestly, seeing Dabi so far drunk caught you off-guard and the way he smiled down at you made your heart melt. You had to suppress your own small smile.

Without warning Dabi grabbed your waist, casually picking you up and spinning you around him. You held tighter onto him in surprise. "What-What are you doing?", you stuttered.

Dabi chuckled, leaning in close to your ear. "You know what else would look good on you?", he mumbled, his voice deep. You glanced at him from the side, waiting for the answer, too stunned to say anything. You had never seen this side of Dabi, and it had knocked all sense right out of you.

He stopped moving, holding you tightly. "Me".

It was a simple statement, but it made your face light up and left you completely dumbfounded. "Are-Are you ... okay?", you stammered, your heart beating in your throat. He sighed, smiling softly.

"Me? Yeah, but what about you?", he looked at you, his face inches from yours. "I-I'm sorry?", you stammered.

"Y/N!", all of a sudden you were abruptly yanked out of Dabi's hold and into someone else's. You stared up at Jason's face in surprise. "J-Jace? What are you doing?", you mumbled, utterly confused.

"I want to dance with you! Don't you think that'll be fun?", he grinned down at you. You swallowed hard, his grin was too broad, his grip on your arm too tight.

"I-I'm actually fine", you mumbled, stepping away from him, trying to pry your arm out of his hand. His grip tightened. "What are you doing, Y/N?", he continued to grin at you, yet his eyes glared down at you with a terrifying intensity. "Jason?", you squeaked in fear.

"That dance was actually still mine", Dabi sounded behind you. Jason seemed to snap out of it like it was a trance, letting go of your arm and looking at Dabi. "Oh, was it? I'm sorry, I didn't realize!", he laughed it off. "I'll see ya later then, Y/N!", he waved at you, walking off.

What...was that?  You stared after him in horror, holding your wrist, the feeling of his hands tightly wrapped around your arm still lingering. Dabi grumbled behind you. "Way to ruin the mood, c'mon, we've danced enough", he grunted, walking off in the other direction, putting his hands back into his pocket.

Had you just imagined what had just happened? You followed Dabi, your legs shaky.

Returning to your spot at the bar, Dabi took a seat. You stared at the seat for a few seconds. "Uhm, I'll be back now...I don't feel so well", you mumbled.

"Where are you going?", Dabi asked. "Just the house", you uttered.

You walked into the house, the rooms dark and deserted of people. Your stomach churned, your vision blurry. You took sluggish steps towards the bathroom.