~ Part 73 ~

꧁༒☬𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮, 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱☬༒꧂

Shigaraki pulled out another piece of paper, this time a map of some sorts. "The kid's at a camp with his class", he started explaining, "they're planning to do some sort of 'test of bravery', they'll be the most vulnerable at that point because they'll all be separated".

The plan clicked in your head. "So, you plan to do some sort of degraded version of fire and movement?", you asked. Shigaraki stared at you in confusion. "It's a military tactic that uses suppressive fire to decrease the enemy's ability to return fire, its organization unit cohesion and morale. It can be practically performed by any unit made up of at least two people. The first part of the military unit suppresses the enemy by firing from behind cover, while the second advances. After a short time, the advancing unit will stop behind the cover and open fire, allowing the second to advance. They repeat the cycle until the target has been reached", you explained, "you're doing it like that, but instead of having two units cover each other to move forward, you're going to create small teams to go distract the pro heroes and the other students as another team moves get the kid".

There was a moment of astounded silence, before Shigaraki's eyes almost seemed to blaze up in excitement. "Exactly", he mumbled, the large grin on his face, uncomfortable, "brilliant". You sent him a wary glance.

"Since you managed to figure out most of the plan, I'd like to hear what your other ideas are on this", he spoke, his eyes staring at you with hunger. You sighed, tuning out your feelings, the pang of guilt and turned to look at the 'map'. You could feel everyone's eyes on you. You quickly went through all that Shigaraki had said and processed it for a moment.

"Well, you mentioned before that they were planning to do some sort of 'Test of Bravery', if my assumptions are correct and the test is what the name says; they'll want to test the kids on their response to fear. I assume this'll happen some time during the night, possibly just after the sun has set. You also said they were on a camp, if the camp is organized by the school its obviously for educational purposes, so its probably a training camp. This means the kids are being trained especially hard, so I don't think they'd let the kids go to sleep too late. Our best shot is that this test takes place right after the sun has set", you mumbled, trying to focus on what was in front of you, yet were struggling to do so, because of the deep, blue eyes that were piercing into you from the side, "also camouflage of some sorts would be good. The test taking place at night works very well in our favour, so I don't think camouflage would be too much of a hassle since it'll be night. We've also got the element of surprise on our side. They wouldn't be expecting an attack, not remotely even on a camp, because looking at this logically it would be absolutely illogical, crazy and a suicide mission; but that's exactly what makes it so good".

You licked your lips, your brain working. "Before we could move in as the team units though, we'd need a relatively large distraction. Something to throw them off balance, something to create real chaos. It would be a trap of some sorts, but not quite. Like, a distraction that they'd have to focus on, that when we attack them, they'll have no time to respond".

"Fire", Dabi suddenly spoke up beside you, "the camp is in a forest, right? I can set it on fire; that's bound to create a distraction large enough for us to move in and still catch them off guard". You stared at Dabi and had a brief moment of eye contact. You tried to suppress the small butterflies in your stomach. Analytical skills and intelligence where something that was incomparably attractive sometimes.

Shigaraki nodded in thought. "Yes; and Y/N", he looked at you, a plan forming behind his eyes once more, "with your quirk – having more of an upper hand couldn't be possible, I would almost say. You'll make it as dark as possible, understand? You had said you can control the source of light from the moon".

"Yeah, I can, but that's limited", you explained, absentmindedly motioning with your hand, "I can't take the light away from the entire moon, you see, its only a part that I can darken. That part is at a limited distance around me". "What's the maximum coverage?", Shigaraki asked.

"I'm not sure", you bit your lip, pondering, "but I think its round about 6-7 meters". "They'd have to get relatively close", for the first time Kurogiri spoke up. Shigaraki waved him off. "Yeah, but if Compress is the one to catch the kid, that would have to happen anyways", Shigaraki mumbled, trying to figure something out. Most likely, assorting the teams you assumed.

He turned to look at you again. "You'll be with Compress then. You'll cover him", he stated. Who was Compress? You just realized that you had no idea who that villain was. You nodded regardless; you'd find out soon enough. After that Shigaraki went on to explain the rest of the plan, covering smaller details, sorting the others into groups and answered some of the questions, if there were any.

It felt like hours after you finally left the entertainment area. Your brain felt burned down to a crisp as you tiredly made your way back to your room. As you walked, you heard quiet steps behind you and before you could react, someone suddenly grabbed your arm and spun you around. You were just about to defend yourself, when you managed to stop yourself, seeing that it was Dabi.

He had his lips pressed together, trying to suppress a grin. "What is wrong with you?", you hissed. At that his grin broke out and to some more of your surprise he suddenly wrapped his arms around you, lifting you up with ease.

Trying not to fall over, you wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. He pressed his forehead to yours, biting his lip while grinning now. "Do you have any idea, how fucking hot you are?", he mumbled, his voice low and seductive. Your cheeks flamed up as you started getting lightheaded in embarrassment. "Dabi", you mumbled urgently, when he suddenly started walking, pushing your room door open with your back and kicking it shut behind him.

"What are you doing?", you mumbled, trying to stop the giggles that were pressing to flow over. He laid you on the bed, hovering over you. "Kiss me you twat", he grumbled. Without waiting for your response, he pressed his lips to yours.

It was insane when he kissed you. It was as if this hot fire ran from your lips throughout your entire body, an irresistible flame where getting burned didn't matter. His hand glided over your hips and underneath your shirt, pushing it up, his kisses getting deeper and more urgent. You broke off the kiss, gasping for air. "Dabi, stop", you panted.

He sighed, taking his hand out from under your shirt, placing it next to your face. He bent his face down, his lips brushing against yours. "Why are you so unfair to me?", he mumbled, his own voice breathless as his lips brushed against yours with every word. He didn't give you a chance before kissing you again, tugging at your lower lip. "You're really mean, Y/N", he mumbled, running his lips down along your jaw and to your neck.

"What are you doing?", your hands glided to his chest, meaning to push him away, but it was as if they'd grown a mind of their own. Instead your fingers curled, grasping at his shirt when an electric-like shock ran through you as he nipped at the skin above your collarbone. You stifled a startled gasp. "Dabi-", you protested.

He chuckled, looking at you now. "I got to make sure everyone knows what's mine, and mine only", he mumbled.

----------------------------

A/N: * manages to shakily lift up hand and wave * Hey there!

* has passed all realms of sleep deprivation and sanity is no longer a thing *
School has started again, so I really hope these chapters aren't too bad because I need to focus on like 30 things at once. Anyways, thanks so so much for reading my story! Love you all to the moon and back! ❤❤(⓿_⓿)(⓿_⓿)

~ Mika