Author's Note

Heehee

Hoohoo

Haahaa

I greet thou fellow peeps,

I'm so sorry lmao. 

I hope everyone is doing fine! ❤('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
To say the least, I think we've come a longish way (for a fanfic at least) and I'm super glad to have shared this story with those of you who read/commented/voted. This has honestly been an interesting time and ngl, the story did most definitely not go the way I thought it would. Not a bad thing tho, honestly I love the way it went and all that happened. 

It makes me super happy to know that so many people have gone and read the story that originally just started off as boredom in biology class. I hope I improved my writing ever so slightly and that not the entire story was a complete headache to read lol. 

I can't believe actually it's done or that I managed to pull through and finish it. I have a serious problem when it comes to finishing things I started( •̀ .̫ •́ )✧. If I'm being honest, I think I'm going to miss writing this and going on silly adventures with Y/N and Dabi. I hope all of you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it! 

I couldn't help myself and was thinking ... if anyone perhaps, by chance, would like me to write another fanfiction about another character, I'm open to suggestions. So, if there's any recommendations or such, please leave them in the comment section and I'll see if I can adhere to the requests.

Love you all so, so, so much. Thank you all the way to the moon, several times through the cosmos, and back for putting in the time and effort to read my book. * wipes tears from eyes dramatically * it has truly been so heart-warming and a source of my joy. Thank you! (❤'艸`❤)(★‿★)

~ Mika ✍(◔◡◔)ᓚᘏᗢ