Chapter.36.

Rebel POV 

Sam woke me up by telling me we were home. He parked the car, I got out and stretched. I looked at the house and the lights were off. Are the kids home? I saw Robert standing out the door. Sam and I walked up.

"Hey Robert, was everything ok?"  I asked him.

Before he did anything, he grabbed me and pulled me behind him. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Sam.Oh shit. 

"No Robert. He's fine. He's with me, he good. I swear ill explain everything just lower the gun," I said.

Robert slowly lowered his arm and the gun.

"Now, was everything good?" i asked. 

"As far as I can tell. Though we did have some kids sneaking in from the back of the house. Had to send them home and Becky and them were not happy," he said. 

"Geez that great. Well you can leave,"I said.

"It's fine. I have some of my boys watching the perimeter. Though i should tell you. That your father will be contacting you," Robert said. 

"Why would he contact me?" i asked.

"He came by and asked why I was standing outside. I told him that i cannot tell him anything because i'm not authorized," he said. 

"Thanks for that. I'll talk to him. The kids asleep?" I asked.

"Probably. When we caught their friends and sent them home. They all went to their room and slammed their door," he said.

"Oh boy. Ok. You can stay if you want. I have an extra room and the music room you can lay in. he will be going in out of my window so don't shoot him," I said.

"Yes ma'am," he said.

  Sam went around the house so he can climb in and I went through the front door. I took off my shoes and went to the stairwell. 

"Kids come down here now!" I yelled.

I went to the kitchen and poured myself some water. I hear doors opening and footsteps coming down the stairs. They entered and sat at the table. By just looking at them I know they are going to have an attitude already, let's see who going to contain it.

"You know, I let you guys get away with a lot of shit. Stealing my alcohol, taking pills and getting high off of it. Leaving without telling me or anyone. But I will not tolerate you guys having people sneak into my house without my permission," I said trying to contain my voice.

"I'm sorry about all of-" 

"Blade shush. Let them speak. I'm getting tired of you always speaking for them," I said cutting Blade off.

"What do you expect us to do?! Were literally trapped in this house and none of our friends can come over. So we did the next thing, we let them in. It's not our fault that we didn't know there was guys with guns outside!" Becky yelled.

"Better watch that fucking tone with me little girl. Don't forget this is MY house not yours. This is for your own good. I know it sucks but your going to have to deal with it," I said.

"Why should we deal with it?" Outlaw asked.

"Because when you live with a very well known person there will be stuff like this, your going to have to get used to it. Not everything is perfect in a famous person's life," I said.

"We already know that," Becky said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"I asked her.

"Becky shut it," Blade 

"No I'm not. We know that Sam is alive," she said.

I froze and stared at her.'

"Becky that is enough," Outlaw said. 

"No. She says she hates fucking liars and here she is lying to us!" Becky exclaimed.

"She probably doing it for a fucking reason!" Blade yelled at her. 

"Just like her father. She's fucking just like her father. We all know he's lying and manipulative and always plays the victim," she said.

I honestly don't remember what I did. All I know that Sam was beside me and holding my hand and saying my name.

"Rebel snap out of it!" Same yelled at me.

I shook my head and looked at my hand. It was red and stinging. I looked on the floor and saw glass shattered. It was my cup. I looked at Becky and she was holding her cheek. I had threw my glass besides her and slapped. 

"Don't talk about my father like that I ever again. Learn your fucking facts before you make assumptions you ungrateful little brat. All of you go to your fucking room and stay in there Now," I said. 

Becky ran out of the kitchen and the boys soon followed after her. I sat down on at the table and covered my face. I heard the glass being swept up and figured Sam was sweeping it. Sam sat down a cup in front of me. I could tell it was some type of whiskey. I gulped it down and he refilled it.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked sitting down.

"I don't even know what happened. I don't remember how i got over there fast," I said.

He said nothing and let me continued. 

"I can't believe I hit her. Then threw a glass cup at her. I don't even know why. But when she said that about my father I blacked out. I only bounced back from it because I heard you. Who knows what would have happened if I continued? I'm a monster," I said and started crying.

Sam got up and hugged me. 

"Babe, your not a monster. Some people snap when certain things happen.  Give it some time, she'll come around," he said.

"I guess," I said.

We picked up our mess and head to bed. Before i got into bed I looked out the window. I gasped. I thought I was seeing shit. I rubbed my eyes and looked. It was still there. There was a person in the woods watching our house. I opened up the window.

"HE'S IN THE WOODS!!" I screamed. 

All of a sudden Robert and the security team ran into the woods. Sam quickly threw his shoes on, climbed down the window, and ran into the woods along with them. I opened my door.

"Kids lock your doors now!!!'' I yelled.

I ran downstairs and locked all the doors and the windows. I went back to my room and locked myself in there. I looked out the window and seen no one yet. I started to get worried and was pacing. What happens if he goes to my father's house? I grabbed my phone and called dad. He didn't answer. He always shuts his phone off when he's sleeping. I called Andy and he answered.

A: Hello (yawn)

R: Andy! Lock all of the doors and windows and stay in your room.

A: woah what? Rebel what's going on?

R: I'll explain later, just do it

AP: Rebel what the hell is going on?

R: There's something I haven't told you yet dad.

AP: Rebel what is it? 

R: You see there's been this creepy person stalking me. It started when we went to the mall that one day. Ever since then he's been sending texts to me and threatening me. On top of that I think somebody paid off a police officer to hide evidence.

AP: Rebel,  WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!

 Long time no see guys. Yes i'm still alive don't worry. I am sad to say this but this book is coming to an end. probably about 5 to 10 chapters left. I've been working on this series for almost 5 years. I think it's about time to put it to rest. Don't you? See ya