Chapter.46.

(Skip to Christmas)

The house was ordinary it blended in with the other and was right in front of us the whole time.

Rebel POV

I forgot what day it was. I forgot what month it is. The temperature always stays the same down here. Everything is the same down here. I feel like I've only been here for a day. But I know it's been more than that.

I wonder what everyone is doing. Are they looking for me? Are they searching? Do they have a lead?

The cuts on my arms are healing. I've learned that if I don't listen to what Ghost tells me, I get some form of punishment. Usually it's just not food or water. But recently it has been his new favorite thing. Giving me cuts. It could range from a knick to a full on cut.

I've asked him to show me my dad, just to see him. Of course he said no, why would he? I think he wants me to be completely isolated from everyone. I mean I haven't seen anyone besides Ghost, nobody.

I wonder how Sam is doing with all of this. I wonder if he is feeling what I felt when I thought he was dead.  Did he felt the despair and pain I felt? Can he not eat or sleep without thinking of me?

"What the fuck is wrong me?" I questioned myself.

I don't want Sam to feel anything like I felt. Why am I acting like this? I think me being down here is slowly unleashing everything inside of me. All the hurt and anger.....I am scared of what is to come.

I wonder how many holidays I have missed? Or birthdays for that matter? I think I'm gonna be here for a good while. I try to make it feel more homey. As in I convinced Ghost to give me some books. Of course they are paperbacks. He thinks I would attack him if he gave me hardcovers. I mean he ain't wrong but like broski. Hardbacks are better.

What is he wanting from me? Like he has me now, but what is he planning on doing to me? If your gonna kill me then just do it. Like don't drag it out. Death would be a lot better than this hell. I think he'll would be better. At least I'll be warm there and have some type of interactions. Even if it's with Satan himself.

I'm the midst of my thinking the door busts open, Ghosts runs down the stairs, and hurriedly unchained me. He grabs me by my arm and pulls me up the stairs.

"What's going on Ghost?" I asked scared. Who knows what he is planning on doing.

"Shut up!" He yelled at me.

I did as he told. If listening to him means my survival then I'll listen. He takes me out the backdoor and I flinched as the cold air hits me. I looked around and saw that it's snowing. I looked up and it was night. Snow was falling down quick. I was freezing. The only thing I had on was a ripped shirt and a pair of shorts and only a pair of socks that was getting wet.

He kept dragging  me through he snow mind you. So my feet are so cold that I can't feel them. I hear shouting and I looked back and saw police officers with dogs.

Ok I have two options. I can A scream and notify them of where I'm at, or B I keep quiet and just let Ghost drag me to wherever he is taking me.

I was gonna take option B but I looked back once more and I saw Sam, Andy, and Andy. Immediately I knew which one to do.

"DAD!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could.

It was one of the most ear-piercing scream that I have ever done in my life and career. For a split second I locked eyes with my dad. The look in his eyes were mixed emotions. I couldn't really describe them.

Ghost grabbed the collar around my neck and dragged me. In the process of him dragging me, the collar gets tighter making it basically choking me. Sobat this point I am gasping for air and clawing at the collar.

I took one of my hands, one of the benefits of not seeing anyone is that you let your nails grow. So with all of my strength I reached my hand down to his calf and dug my nails into his calf..I didn't let go until I felt blood.

He yelled in pain and let me go. I hasped for air and scrambled to my feet. Once I was on my feet I freaking took off like the wind. I didn't dare check behind me as I ran. I've seen movies I know that is no good.

I ran until I saw the freeway and stopped dead in my tracks. Cars were going fast left and right. Before I can do anything I was tackled to the ground. I got turned over and was staring at Ghost.

"I kept you safe and you betray me like this!!" Ghost yelled angrily.

"You didn't keep me safe. You kept me locked up like a damn prisoner!!" I yelled back.

He didn't like that cause he punched me in the face. I yelled in pain.

"Shut up!!" He screamed at me and slapped me across the face. I spat blood in his face and tried to get him off of me. But he just tightened his hold.

"I couldn't let them have you! You belong to me and only me. If I can't have you then no one will" before I could register what he said I felt his hands around my throat. He tightened his hands and I could not breath. I started clawing at his hands to relieve some kind of pressure. I am failing. Being in that basement has made me weak. I could see black spots in my vision.

This is it. This is the end of the line for me. Can't believe this is how my life is ending. Getting choked out by a person who was once my bandmate, my friend, my brother. I guess this is my ending. It ain't a perfect one but it is one. I wish I could just see my dad and Sam one last time. But it's probably be better not to. I don't want to see the look in their eyes as I am dying.

I can feel my conscience slipping from me. I felt extremely tired. Maybe if I closed my eyes it would all go away. And that's what I did.

Hi........soooo it's been a good minute. I kinda grew out of BVB with the whole drama and shit. Sorry. But I'm trying my best. See ya✌️