Chapter.6.

Rebel POV

After I got Becky's school supplies we head to those couches in the middle of the mall and waited for the boys.

"Rebel, I heard about your trial. How do you think it'll turn out?" She asked.

Not gonna lie I was taken back. I was hoping they wouldn't know because of these questions.

"I honestly don't know. I mean I haven't even met my lawyer yet. If I'm found guilty I would be sentence to prison for 5 years. I can't afford that," I said.

"Wow," she said.

"Even when I think about going to prison I just wanna cry. I would leave my friends and family especially my dad. After my mom died it was just me and him against the world," I said.

"Seems like you really love your father," Becky said.

"I do. It kills me when he is on tour. That's why I'm glad the my house is literally behind his," I said.

"Have you told anybody this?" She asked.

"No and you better not either. If anyone that doesn't like me found out, they could use my father against me." I said.

"I'll keep your secret," she said.

I looked around trying to spot my dad. While I was looking my phone vibrated. I almost dropped my phone.

Miss me baby? <3~Anonymous

My blood ran cold. Maybe this is just a prank. That's what I thought. All of a sudden the person sent a picture of me with Becky when we were in hot topic.

I turned off my phone. It's just a joke. I saw my dad and the boys. Let me tell you they got more than they needed to.

"Was all those things necessary?" I asked.

"Yes they are," dad said.

"We-" I was cutoff by screaming.

I looked behind and saw about 20 fan girls that wants autographs and pictures with my dad. My dad looked at me with sympathy.

He knows that I hate when fans do this they do it all the time even when we're in a simple restaurant they will come up and ruin our dinner.

I just looked at him and smiled showing him that it us ok. Its not though. I know my dad loves me and puts me center of his world besides Andy. It just seems I never get to see him, even though I spent the whole week with.

I told the boys to stay with my father while me and Becky's goes and get our hair dyed.

We got to the salon and sat down in those chair where you get your haircut.

"What will it be this time Darling?" The hairdresser Bob asked.

If you haven't guessed he always dyes my hair. I come her every month or two. Also he's gay.

"Well, she wants mermaid blue and surprise me," I said.

Originally I was going to go with black and red but than changed my mind. A lot of people have black and red hair. I want to be more creative.

"Of course darling. Jack! Go and get mermaid blue!" He yelled.

I swear he gets louder every time I'm here. I can tell that it kinda spooked Becky. She'll get use to it. I think.

"So when is good lookin father come back for his hair dye?" He asked me.

"Soon. He's going to Florida Friday," I said as he wrapped one of those sheet things around me.

"Eh Florida is to good for him. You better tell him to not let anyone else do his hair," he stated.

"I will," I laughed.

As he was putting colors in my hair, (after he bleached it) my dad and the boys finally came to the salon.

"Well aint it is the man of the hour," bob said dramatically.

"Nice to see you to Bob," dad said.

They sat down as Bob finish our hair.

~one hour later~

"I love it!" I exclaimed.

It was a bunch if different colors. Beckys looked amazing. With all the blue and everything.

I paid for the dye and we left. We went and grabbed lunch and head home. When we got to my dads house my phone rang. I took it out of my purse and answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Is this MS. Rebel Purdy?" A guy asked.

"Yes this is she who is this?" I asked.

"My name is John from rolling stones magazine, we were wondering if we could interview you?" He asked.

"Of course. When is a good time?" I asked.

"Will tomorrow do?" He asked.

"Of course. See you soon," I said and hanged up.

Omg. The Rolling Stones magazine wants to interview me! I got to tell dad. I ran into the house to tell my dad.

Hey guys. Would you kill me if I said that this chapter has been done for awhile? It has. I was waiting until the 4th of july to post it. dont kill me. Lol see ya