Chapter.12.

Rebel POV

We pulled into the driveway the same time as Andy. We got out of the car.

"Andy, I bet you $5 that CC is doing something stupid," I saw.

"Your on," he said.

"I swear I think I'm raising 2 children," dad said.

I opened the door and saw CC hanging from the chandelier. Im surprised it hasn't fell yet.

"CC, what the hell are you doing?!" I shrieked.

"They said I couldn't be a monkey, so I proved them wrong," he smiled innocently.

I looked over and gave the kids a Stern look. They averted there eyes.

"Come on lighten up. You only live once, so go fuckin nuts( a/n anyone fan of suicide silence)!!!" he yelled.

Sam said that before.

(Flash Back)

I knocked on the door patiently waiting for Sam to answer. The door opened and it was Ronnie.

"Hey, Ronnie. Is Sam here?" I asked

"Hey, Rebel. Ya he's in the basement," Ronnie said.

I walked down to the basement and opened the door. I saw Sam on top of one of the speakers in he room, he was tryin to balance himself on one foot. Alpha and Ghost was cheering him on.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shrieked.

"Hey, Rebel. I'm tryin to balance on a speaker," Sam said.

"It was Ghosts idea," Alpha laughed.

"What can I say, I'm smart," Ghost said.

"Stupid is more like it. You know you can hurt die right?" I said.

"Lighten up Rebel, You only live once, so go fuckin nuts!!!" He tried his best Mitch Lucker scream.

(Flashback over)

"Rebel, you ok?" I heard dad asked.

"What? Oh, sorry. Yeah I'm ok. Why are out asking?" I asked.

"Your crying?" Becky said.

I touched under my eye ad felt tears. I blinked away the rest I wiped the rest on my shirt.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna finish packing," I said.

My voice broke at the end. I ran up the stairs and slammed my door drowning out their yelling.

I slid down my door and bring my knees to my chest and cried.

Andy's POV

Rebel ran up to her room and slammed the door closed.

"Was it something I said?" CC asked getting down from the chandelier.

"No, we just had a long day. I'll talk to her," I said.

"You sure Andy? I can do it," Ashley said.

"I'm sure Ashes. I'll be right back," I said.

I went up the stairs and made it to her door. I heard soft crying. I knocked on the door

"Rebel, its Andy. Can I come in?" I asked.

I heard the door unlocked. I opened the door and Rebel was on the floor curled up in a ball, crying.

I walked to wards her and sat by her. I opened my arms and she had hugged me. 5 minutes later, Rebel starts to hyperventilating.

"Rebel, it's ok. Calm down. What's wrong?" I asked while rubbing her back

"Nothing," she mumbled

"Something is wrong. I ain't that stupid," I said.

"What CC said, you know. About You only live once and shit, well. Sam said it, and it just brung up memories," she said.

We sat there for a minute, then she finally broke down in my arms.

"Why did he try to kill me?! Why did I have to shoot him?! Why do I still love him!? Why Andy?! Why?!" She screamed as tears ran down her cheeks.

I didn't know what to do. There's nothing. All I could was just hug her tightly and let her cry. She sobbed, pounded on my chest, and yelled. I just let her have at it.

An hour later she passed out from exhaustion. I picked her up, laid her on the bed, and covered her up.

I left the room and closed her door. I heard Ashley and CC downstairs. They were in the kitchen while the kids were in the living room

I decided to check on the kids first.

"Hey you guys alright?" I asked as I leaned up against the door way.

"Yea. How's Rebel?" Becky asked.

"What happened?" Blade asked.

"Just, just some stuff. Don't worry about it. She'll be fine," I said.

I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Is she ok?" Ashley asked.

"Yea. She fell asleep after she cried, yelled, and punched me in he Chet. By the way I may have bruises," I chuckled at the end to lighten up the mood.

"Are you ok?" Ashley asked worried.

He walked over to me and lifted my shirt.

"Ash, if you wanted me so bad you just had to ask," I joked.

"Very fun- Oh my God!" Ashley shrieked.

"Ash, your overreacting," CC said.

"Am not," he said

I looked. It wasn't that bad. It was just now bruising. It covered about 3 or 4 inches of my chest.

"Ash, I have been through worst," I laughed.

"Laugh all you want," he said.

"Did Rebel tell you what's wrong?" CC asked.

I sighed and sat down on the island.

"Yea. What you said, about the you only live once shit, brought back memories about Sam," I said.

"Man, I feel like an idiot now," CC said while banging his head on the counter.

"CC, dude it's ok. You didn't know," Ashley said.

"I don't know man. I'm gonna go home and cuddle with my phone pug. Have fun on your trip," CC said smiling.

But I knew it was fake. You can tell whether he is happy or not.

"See ya CC," I said.

He left. Ashley wrapped his arms around me and I leaned into him.

"What are we going to do Andy?" Ashley asked.

"I don't know babe. I do not know,"

Hey guys. Have you heard of the drama people are making about Ashley and BVB? It's funny how so called "BVB fans" are trashing on Ashley just because he left. Should I remind everyone that Ashleys single King For A Day beated BVBs The Vengeance. Also I think it's petty what Never Take It Off did. So not cool, sorry for my little rant. See ya✌️