Chapter.29.

Rebel POV

"Kids ill be right back. i have to go and check on my dad," i said.

They nodded and went back to their homework . I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Dad are you ok?" i asked.

Nothing. i opened the door anywhere. i started to panic. i looked at the bathroom and the door was closed. i knocked and nothing. i tried to open it but it was locked.

"Dad! Open up this aint funny," I said

Nothing again. I tried to kick the door open and it moved a little. I rammed my shoulder in the door and the door busted open. I screamed.

(Warning suicide and cutting. You can skip till the end of the bold words)

Dad was laying on the floor. A razor was by him and blood was pouring from his wrists. I sunk to the ground and grabbed my father and checked for a pulse.

I screamed for help and the kids came running in. Becky screamed and passed out. Luckily Outlaw caught her. Vlade called the police.

"You can't die!" I yelled.

I tried to stop the bleeding but it did nothing. I checked again and there was none. I broke down and cried. I looked and I was covered in his blood.

"Daddy!" I yelled.
......................................................................

I gasped as I woke up. I jumped out of bed and ran towards my dad's room. I quietly opened the door and peaked. I didnt see him in bed. Oh no.

I started frantically looking around the room. For some odd reason I looked under the bed. I found nothing.

"Why are you looking under the bed?" Someone said.

I looked and it was dad he was wearing shorts and drying his hair. I jumped up and ran to him. I hugged him tight and buried my face into his chest.

"Rebel are you ok?" My dad laughed hugging me back.

"I thought you killed yourself," I said as I began to cry.

"What are you talking about? I'm right here silly. Don't worry. I ain't going nowhere (a/n you see what I did there) " dad said hugging me tight.

(Moments later)

"How are you doing dad?" I asked as we are cereal.

"Ok," he said not looking up from his bowl.

"You know. You don't have to lie to your daughter. I can see something is wrong," I said.

"Theres nothing wrong," he said.

"Then why did you come back early?" I asked.

"Rebel, what don't you get. I don't want to talk about it," dad said putting his bowl in the sink and leaving the kitchen.

I sighed loudly and put my bowl in the sink. I went to my room and got ready for work. I grabbed my bag, phone, keys, and walked downstairs.

"I'm leaving. I'll he back on my break!"I yelled and left the house.

I got into my car and started it. Just before I pulled out, Sam opened the passenger seat and got in.

"What did you find out?" I asked him backing up.

"Ok so, I contacted the hotel and asked if I could have any kind of video footage of the incident. I had some leverage on them and they gave me it," Sam said.

"Well, what happened?" I asked. 

"Well, what I can see and gathered up. Ashley was walking to the room with a bag. He opened the door and dropped the bag. From where the camera was pointing, I saw andy shirtless and a guy shirtless. I recognized him as lonny eagleton," he said.

I slammed on my breaks and Sam went forward.

"Babe, what the hell?" Sam said.

"Soret, it just. I had Robert do some research on that guy named Lonny Eagleton and since you told me that, i am beginning to to think that Andy may have really cheated on my dad," I said.

I heard a honk and realized i stopped in the middle of traffic. I let off the brake and drove.

"Well, that is what i saw. Have you heard anything from andy?" He asked.

"Not at all. I dont think he posted anything on any of his social platforms. I can ask CC what's going on after work," I said.

"Your going to work?" He asked.

"Yes, just because me and Ghost kiss doesnt mean I can just skip work to avoid him. I have to face him one way or another," I said.

"I still think you need to keep a close eye on him. You dont know who you can trust. Also, were going to have a little talk about you and that detective," he said.

Before I could say anything he kissed me and got out of the car. What the hell? How does he know about him?

"I'm always watching," oh yea. I forgot hes my #1 stalker. I wonder, will he lock me in the basement like sangwood did to bum? (A/n if you understood this. We both going to therapy).

I made it to the record shop and saw that no one was there. I got out of the car and tried to open the back door. It was locked. I grabbed the shop key from my keychain and opened the door.

I went in, clocked in, and started cleaning the counter and organizing the the records. I put on some music, turned on the open sign, and sat behind the counter.

Let the day begin.

I am so sorry it took me forever. It was supposed to be publish yesterday, but I got into to some drama with some ashley purdy haters. Also, I'm going to say it again. If you are a Ashley Purdy hater or bully kindly, get the hell off of my page. Anyways, should I add the drama in this story and let ashley go his own way or not?  I need opinions.  Anywho see ya✌