Chapter.34.

Rebel POV

I looked at the kitchen clock and it was midnight. Where are they? I get it that there teenagers but still, THIS IS RIDICLOUS. 

"There still not here?" Sam said coming down the stairs.

"Nope not yet. I dont even know how I should react. Since it's their first time," I said.

"Dont ask me. I don't know a thing about children," he said.

"True," I said.

So when were you going to tell me that you had stalker texting you?" He asked while opening the fridge.

I froze. How would he know?

"What are you talking about?" i asked him.

"Really? So who is this person that has been texting you?" he asked.

"How would you even know that?" I asked looking at him. 

"I was in your room and your phone went off. thought that it was your father so i grabbed it. Looked at it. Guess what. It wasnt your father. Instead it was an unknown number. Me being me I looked at it," he said and sliding me my phone.

I looked at the phone and it was a pic of the kids at the park. With the text.

"I bet they'll look great in a bodybag"

I hand shook and I dropped my phone.

"How many texts?" Sam asked.

"3 I think. One at the mall with my father, one at the interview, and now 3," I said sitting down.

"Have you told anybody about this?" Sam asked.

"No. I thought it was some kind of prank. Like someone trying to mess with me. I didnt think it was th is serious. What am I going to do Sam?" I asked him.

"I dont know," he said.

"I could make them come home straight after school.  Let them have friends over, but wont let them go to a friends house," I said.

"You could do that. The only problem you"ll have is that teens, like we were will oppose against this and will fight," he said.

"I mean it's the only option I can think of," she said.

It was silent after that. A couple minutes later we heard a car pulling up in the driveway. Sam went upstairs. I'm still not going to tell them about it just yet. Not gonna add more fuel to fire.

Third Person POV

The door opened. The kids thought Rebel would be asleep by now or in her room. 

"Dont even think about trying to go up those stairs," Rebel said.

They froze in their tracks

"Get in here now," Rebel said sternly.

They all looked at each other and went into the kitchen. There they found Rebel leaning up against the counter.

"I know you guys haven't been here for awhile. So you probably dont know this. There is so mu ch I can take from people. Like I can deal with you guys stealing my alcohol or taking drugs in your room. Because I used to do those things and I l egg you slide with it for the time being. But I do not allow people that is under my care to go out and do what the hell they want without telling no one where they are going," I said.

"We tried to call you. But you didnt answer," Outlaw said.

"I dont care if I didnt answer. You are not to leave th is house without ny permission. God knows what you were doing," Rebel said even though she knew they were at the park.

"We weren't doing anything bad. We were just at a friends house the whole time," Becky said.

"Another thing I hate are liars. I know damn well that you guys weren't at no friends house. In fact I know you guys were at the park. Try lying again," Rebel said.

"If you knew we were at the park why does it matter?" Becky asked.

"Why? You really dont understand," Rebel said ranking her hands through her hair and walking out of the kitchen.

"I do understand your a hypocrite," Becky said.

Rebel stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Execuse me?" Rebel said quietly.

"Becky stop it right now," Blade said sternly.

"No. Continue Becky. How am I a hypocrite," Rebel said looking dead straight at her.

Becky knew she fucked up. For some reason under Rebels stare, she couldn't move. She didnt know how or why but she could not move.

"Nothing. That just came out of my mouth I didnt mean anything by it," Becky said.

"Its ok. I'm sorry for blowing up on you and everything. Its just some things have happened and I need to keep a close eye on you. Also there a new rule in this house. You guys will hate it," Rebel said.

"What is it?" Blade asked.

"Well, you will be having someone by you at all times. That means at school to. You also have to come straight here after school," Rebel said.

"What?!" They all exclaimed.

"If you need to go somewhere, one of the bodyguards will have to accompany you," Rebel said.

"You know how embarrassing that will be? Having a guy in a suit following you and escorting you to class?" Blade asked.

"They're not in suits, they ain't that type of bodyguards. Also, yes I do. Whenever I was with my friends they had to be escorted. You'll wont even notice them," Rebel said.

"Yea. Wont notice a guy who is not a teenager following you around. Ok" Becky said and went upstairs.

The boys followed and Rebel was alone. She knew they were going to react like this. She looked at the text again.

"I bet they'll look great in a bodybag"

Hello. Yes I am still alive, dont worry. Also, I did g ett asked why I ain't really showing more of Ashley and Andy's relationship. That's because I don't know for sure what's everyone's opinion is on Ashley. You all know that I am a full supporter of Ashley. So that's why you dont see a lot of them. Anywho see ya ✌