Chapter.14.

(A/N this part gets a 18+ action. So you shouldn't read, but who I am to judge. lol. Enjoy.)

Rebel POV

I couldn't believe Sam was alive. I thought I would not be able to feel his lips again. He broke the kiss and went for neck. He nibbled, sucked, and kissed my neck.

"S-Sam," I said.

"Yea?" he asked as he continued his work.

"What are you doing? Why are you here?" I moaned.

"What? Can't I pleasure MY girl?" he asked looking at me with his beautiful eyes.

At that moment. When he said, "My girl," everything disappeared. I took off my flannel and threw it in the backseat. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. I felt his arm go around me and pulled me closer to him. He helped me take off his shirt. I,of course checked him out. He snapped me out of my trance when he began taking of my tank top. In that process my hat went off to.

While trying to undo my bra, I accidently grind on him and we both moaned. That just fueled him more. He threw my bra off and grabbed my boobs. I love how he is soft yet rough. A few minutes later we were naked. Sam pulled out a condom and I put it on him. Sam grabbed my hips and aligned me with his shaft. I sunk myself down on him and we both groaned. I put my face in the crook of his neck and started moving up and down. Sam put his hands on my hips to keep pace. He moved my hips a little faster indicating that I need to go faster.

I grabbed his shoulders and bounced up and down with all my strength. I was close and I could feel that he was close. How I could tell was, that he would grab my hips and slammed into me at a very fast pace. When I started kissing and nibbled his neck he came. I held n to him for dear life as I cam undone. We both fell into the passenger seat. We were exhausted.

It was a sweet moment. We were just lying there enjoying each others comfort, until the phone rang. It was my phone. I reached over and grabbed it. I was still on Sam's lap as I answered the phone. It was Ghost.

"Hello?" I said out of breath.

"Rebel?" he asked.

"Hey Ghost," I said looking at Sam. I could tell that he was mad by his eyes.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked concerned.

"Yea, I was just jogging. Starting on a new diet," I lied.

"Ok. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I got Raven and Alex to the interview''

"That's gre-," I was cutoff as Sam slammed into me making me drop the phone.

I looked at him. I knew there was no stopping him. I reached down and grabbed the phone,

"Rebel, are you ok?" he asked.

"Y-Y-yes. S-Sorry. I got into my car and my phone dropped.

"Are you sure?"he asked again.

"Mmhm," I said not trying to moan out.

I put the phone on mute so he wouldn't hear me.

"S-Sam i'm t-trying to talk," I moaned out.

"What? You can continue to talk," he said.

"How can I if you keep moving," I said putting my face in his neck and moaning.

"You seem to be enjoying it," he said with a smirk.

"You there Rebel?" I heard Ghost ask.

shit. I took the phone off mute.

"Yea. I think you need to sit between me and Raven," I said.