Chapter.3.

Rebel POV

"Then it's settled. Well tomorrow I am moving my stuff to my house and after that I'll take you shopping and then the next day register you for school," I said.

"So, your pratically our mother?" Becky asked.

"I guess. But I'm better than a mom. Some parents don't like cussing but I love it. So you can cuss to. Also if I have a party or something you guys can join. Now would a mom do that?" i asked.

"No," Becky said.

"I-" I was cutoff by yelling again.

"I AM DEALING WITH A LOT OF SHIT AND YOU ARE GIVING ME SHIT!" Andy screamed.

"SO OUR RELATIONSHIP AINT IMPORTANT BUT YOUR ABD MATT IS?!" Dad screamed.

"I'll be right back," I said and walked out of the kitchen.

I walked to the music room and they were screaming at each other in the booth. They are gonna kill me for what I'm about to do.

I went to the control panels clicked the microphone.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" I screamed.

The speakers screeched, Andy and dad covered their ears. I turned down the speaker.

"I don't know what is going on, but it can wait. There are three teenagers in there that despertly needs our help. So put a sock in it and come eat," I said and left.

I got back to the kitchen.

"Sorry about that. Relationship problems," I said.

They nodded. They helped me carry the food to the table. We start eating. They ate a lot. Poor kids they havent ate. Andy and dad walked in. There was two chairs together by me. My dad looked at me and I knew to scoot to the chair. So now I'm sitting between Andy and dad. Its not fun.

"Dad, Andy these are my friends Becky, Blade, and Outlaw. They will be moving in with me for awhile," I said.

"That's good Rebel. Now your house wont be empty," Dad said.

"What house did you buy?" Andy asked.

"The house behind this house. It in the woods. Dad designed it," I said hoping that would ease the tension between them.

No words from either of them. It was painfully awkward.

"So, hows your new album coming along Andy?" Becky asked.

"Its great. I'll be posting a video soon. I have to fly to Florida to do it," he said.

"When were you going to tell me?" Dad asked.

"I thought it wasnt important. It will be only for a week or less," Andy said.

"Not important? Really? So what was your plan? 'Oh hey ash, I will be at the studio for awhile dont know when I'll get back, see ya?" Dad asked.

"I am not fighting with you Ashley," Andy said.

"I'm not fighting Andrew, I'm asking a simple question," dad said.

"I'm thinking about doing some modeling and maybe dye my hair," I said changing the subject.

"What color?" Becky asked.

"Red and Black. You should dye your hair," I said.

"Really? Ive never thpught about it," she said.

"You should," I said.

"What color?" She asked.

"I dont know. Dad, your good with colors, what kind of color should she get?" I asked.

"Hmm, well I think a mermaid blue will be the best. It'll go great with your skin," dad said.

"Mermaid blue it is then. You see my father is excellent for his choices, most of the times," I laughed.

"Well, I'm done," Andy said and threw down his napping on the plate and went upstairs.

"Bow whos throwing a fit. Would you please excuse me," Dad said.

"Dad, no yelling," I said.

"Ok," he said and left.

"So, would you like me to show you where you staying tonight?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Follow me," I said.

We got out of the chairs and they follwed me upstairs. I opened the door beside my room. There was three beds big enough for each of them. A couch, bathroom, dresser, and a desk.

"You huys can pick which bed you. Goodnight," I said and left.

I closed the door behind me and I heard yelling. Not again. Cant they go one day without yelling ta each other.

"FUCK YOU ANDY!!!!' I heard my dad scream.

He came out of his room and slammed the door which shook the house. He walked downstairs and I could hear him opening the cabinet and retreiving probaly the Jack Daniels. I walked down stairs and saw him in front of the couch with the whiskey bottle.

"Dad? How about you dont drink that? Lets go to bed," I said.

"No. If I want to drink, I will," je said and took a big drink of the whiskey.

"Dad, you know how you get when you have achol in you. You turn into the old Ashley Purdy and I dont like that one," I said.

"Maybe the old Ashley Purdy is what I need to be," he said taking another drink.

I grabbed the bottle. He tried to get it from me but I didnt give it to him.

"Give. Me. The. Bottle. Now," he demanded.

Not lying I was scared, but I didnt show it.

"Dad, no. Can we please go to bed. You can sleep with me," I said.

He was quite for awhile. I hope he wont yell at me.

"Fine," he said and got up.

We head up the stairs and while we were heading up there Andy was standing outside of their room. They looked at each other, more like glared.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed, see ya," I gave them both hugs and kisses. I retreated to my room and got ready for bed.

Something was knawing at me about Ghost. Why am I so worried about him being with Veronica? I dont like him do I? No, I can't. I won't. I cannot fall in love again.

I have finally updated. I am so brain dead its not even funny. See ya✌