Chapter.27.

Ashley POV

"Welcome passengers. Flight 149, non-stop to L.A is now leaving. Please fasten your seat belt," the pa said.

I put in my headphones and turned up my music. I looked out the window and saw Florida for the last time. I knew coming to Florida was a bad idea. I should've stayed home. If i stayed home i wouldn't gotten hurt. I closed my eyes and played today's events.

(couple hours ago)

"What video are you shooting for babe?" i asked Andy as we got into the hotel.

"Westwood road. I was going to shoot it in L.A. but i thought we could use this to catch up on everything," Andy said to me smiling.

Why is he forcing himself to smile?  Why does that sound rehearsed? Ashley, your just overthinking again.

"Yea. But I am sorry that i have been a whiny bitch. i truly am. I know i overreact over everything and everybody. I just can't help it. I've been hurt to many ti-" i was cutoff by his phone ringing.

"One second Ash. Lonny whats up," Andy said walking into the bathroom.

What the hell just happened? Did he literally cut me off because of his phone? Who is lonny? Forget this. I grabbed the card key and left the hotel. I looked around and saw a bunch of shops i would like to see. What really caught my eye was that there was a small Hello Kitty store. I walked across the street and went in. I felt like a kid in a candy store. 

I looked through all of the isles and saw a bunch of stuff. I grabbed one of everything. I grabbed so much that i actually had to have one of the employee's come and help me. I called a car and had them deliver the stuff to the hotel. I'm still going to shop and look around. 

After shopping i decided to stop at this bar by the hotel. I walked in and sat on one of the barstools.

"What can i do for you?" the bartender asked.

"Can i have a Jack and Coke," i said.

"Coming right up," he said. 

I reached into my pocket to retrieve my phone, when i remembered that i left it at the hotel. I sighed heavily.

"What up?" the bartender asked.

"Nothing much. Relationship problems," i said.

"Most people do go to bars when they have relationship problems. Who's fault?" he asked.

"Well, I think its both of us. You see, i have trust issues and i get really protective of him if a guy or girl talks to him. The thing with him is that he doesn't listen to me. This morning he and I were talking. I was telling him why i was acting this way and everything. He cut me off mid-sentence so he can talk to some guy on the phone," i said.

"Have you ever thought that he might be cheating on you?" the bartender asked.

"It has. But every time i try to talk to him  about, he changes the subject. It like he's hiding something," i said thinking back.

"From experience I think he is either hiding something from you or cheating on you. Sorry if this is rude but,has he said I love you recently?" the bartender asked.

I froze. Has he said he loved me lately? 

"No actually. When I say I love you he either says you to or cool. Should i go talk to him?" i asked the bartender.

 "If you want to fix your relationship yes. Maybe buy him some flowers or chocolate. Something to tell him that you want to try and fix your relationship," the bartender said.