Chapter.16.

Rebel POV

I rushed home. While doing that I passed 3 red lights, 2 stop signs, a school zone, and almost hit an old lady. I didn't even parked my car right. I just put it in park and ran inside. I went to the music room downstairs and turned on the light which revealed all the knew instruments. I grabbed a guitar and plugged in the cord. I started with the riff from The Drug In Me Is You, that turned into the riff from The Legacy by BVB. Theni just playing out of anger, not kidding. Corey Taylor will be proud of me.

After I was done, I heard clapping. I turned around and expected it to be Sam, but it was Ghost.

"That's one way to get anger out of your system," he said.

"Ghost, how did you get in here? How did you know where I live?" I asked.

"You left your door open and your father told me where you lived," he said.

"Wait, you asked my father where I lived? Did you tell him anything?" I asked.

"I may be dumb,but not that dumb," he laughed.

"Yea. I feel so embarrassed that I let that bitch get under my skin," I said plopping on the couch.

"Well, if it makes you feel any better. Raven wants to talk you," he said.

I looked at him and burst into laughter. I laughed so hard that I fell on the floor. Ghost just looked at me funny.

"I'm sorry. I thought you just said Raven wanted to talk to me," I said laughing again.

"He did," I heard a voice said.

I stopped laughing immediately, I stood up and looked towards the door. There stood a traitor, backstabber, and a bitch. Raven Ceruli. I looked at her with so much hatred that she kind of took a step back.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked walking towards her.

Ghost came between me and her.

"She just wants to talk Rebel," Alex said.

"Don't get me started on you asshole," I said.

"what the fuck did you say," Raven said.

"Come at me bitch," I said throwing my hat off and putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"You wanna do this? Lets do it," she said taking off her jacket.

"Guys, ain't there a better way to solve this?" Ghost asked.

"No," we both said.

"Come on Raven. Just stop," Alex said.

Raven looked at him and put her fists down.

"Wow, I didn't know you were somebody's bitch," I laughed. "I swear your just a little bitch! I honestly don't know how your parent's can handle such a wimp of a daughter," I said.

"Well, at least I have both parent's!" she yelled at me then slapped me.

It was dead silence. Everyone looked at her. All the sadness and pain turned into pure anger. I gave her a look that could kill. She figured out what she said and did. She covered her mouth.

"Rebel, she didn't mean it," Ghost said.

"Come on. You both said things you didn't mean," Alex said.

I blocked him out of my head. I pushed Ghost out of the way and slapped Raven across the face, so hard that she fell on the ground. Alex came running towards her, but I shoved him down. I Kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her by the hair.

"You don't know how it feels when you don't have mother!!! You didn't witnessed your mother on the kitchen floor in a puddle of her blood!!! You don't know how it is to have a your father come home drunk, every night and don't acknowledge you at all!!! You don't know what the fuck I've been through!!! Get the fuck out of my house. All of you!!" I yelled.

I shoved her on the floor and left the room. I went to my room and fell on my bed. I grabbed my phone and set an alarm hour before I had to pick up the kids. Before I fell asleep, I had one thought on my mind. What are the kids doing at school right now.

Becky POV

(Earlier)

When Rebel left we took a seat in the very back. We sat down and other students started to file in. This group of girls who sat in the front looked at us and laughed. I looked at my desk and notice that there was something carved in it. Rebel+Sam. Oh, this is Rebels desk. That's cool. Somebody tapped on my shoulder. I looked and it was Outlaw.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yea. Why do you ask?" I asked him.

"You were zoning out," he said.

I look at blade and he looked duped up. I looked closer and saw that he had a flask hidden in his jacket. Of course. You see any money we get Blade uses it to buy alcohol. He is addicted.

"Blade, give me the flask," I told him.

"I have no flask," he said.

"Blade I know you. Your hiding it in your coat," I said.

"Don't go harping on me. Outlaw has a bottle of addy's in his bag that he's popping,'' Blade said.

I looked at Outlaw.

"Keep on talking Blade. Keep on talking," Outlaw said.

"What you gonna do about it?" Blade asked.

"Guys, stop it. Let's try to get through this day," I said.

"Whatever," they both said.

It was really interesting. It was about the Titanic. Back when I was in school, (before I dropped out) we took a course on the Titanic and I aced it. Right now, were just going over how the titanic was build, what's on. Which part of the ship sank first, and all of that.

"Now, can someone tell me about how many people die?" Mr. Saltzman asked.

"4,000?" someone said.

"Not, even close. But good try. Anybody else?" Mr. Saltzman asked.

I raised my hand ever so slowly.

"Ah yes, Ms. Becky," he said.

"Well, according to research so far. They suspected 1,500 were killed in the wreck," I said.

"Correct. 1,500 people died. Now, many people thought," that's what we talked about for the rest of the class period.

The ball rang and we all left. We looked at our schedules and realized that we don't have any classes together until after lunch. Then I thought. Outlaw will be drugged up by then Blade will be drunk. I looked at them.

"Give them to me," I said.

"What are you talking about?" Blade asked.

I grabbed them by their arms and dragged them towards my locker that Rebel showed me. I opened the locker so nobody can see.

"Give me the flask and the addys," I said.

"No way in hell am I doing that," Blade said.

"No thanks," Outlaw said.

"Just until lunch. Then you guys will get them back," I said

After a minute they finally gave me their stuff. I stuff them in my locker and closed it. I put in a new lock number. (I put a new locker number in every time, just so people don't get in it)

"Now, try to be on your best behavior guys. Just till lunch, after that you can do whatever," I said.

After that we left in opposite directions. They'll be ok till lunch. Right?

Sorry guys, for the late update. Was dealing with some writers block, Anyways, if you have any questions or anything you can ask me anytime. Anywhore, see ya.