Chapter.4.

Rebel POV

I woke up to no yelling? Wow, one morning I didn't wake up to yelling. I got out of bed and got dress.

I wore a black long skirt that went above my knees, a long sleeved black v-neck, and paired it with a pair of black boots.

I grabbed clothes for Outlaw, Blade, and Becky. For Outlaw I took some of sa- I stopped myself from saying his name. I got a black shirt, and white jeans.

I grabbed Blade a white shirt with black pants. For Becky I grabbed some of my clothes for her I grabbed a long sleeve maroon shirt with black waisted jeans and a pair of small black boots.

I opened my door and went knocking on their door.

"You guys up?" I asked.

"Yea, come in," I heard Becky said.

I opened the door. They were all sitting on the floor.

"I brought you guys some clothes. Today we will go to the store with my father and I can get why you guys need," I said laying the clothes down.

"You really don't have to," Becky said.

"Yes I do. I am taking care of you guys now. Now be downstairs in 30 and we can get going," I said and left.

I walked downstairs and found my father in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Morning dad," I said.

"Morning sweetie," he said.

"So, how did last night go? With Andy?" I asked sitting down.

"It went fine. He apologized for not telling me that he was going to Orlando. He actually wants me to go with him. I told him yes. We're leaving Friday," he said.

"That's great dad. Btw your going shopping with us," I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know what boys wear. So you'll take blade and outlaw, while I take Becky," I said.

"I guess. I do have to get some things for Florida," he said.

"Great, do you think we should take the truck or the car?" I asked.

"Truck. We can put all the stuff in The back," he said.

"That sounds easier. Where should we take them?" I asked.

"Well, first we'll stop by IHOP then we'll go to the mall, shop there, go to lunch at that burger joint, and then we can move your stuff to the house," dad said.

I just stared at him. How can he have this planned out in 30 seconds. I swear to god that he is sometimes an alien.

Becky and the boys came down and kinda stood there not knowing what to do. But I do have to say that they all look very teenager. That sounds weird doesn't it? Before I met them I thought they were just homeless adults, I mean I kinda suspected that they were teenagers, but didn't fully trust myself.

"Well don't you guys look cute," I said.

"Ok kids, let's hop in the truck," dad said grabbing his glasses and cowboy hat.

My dad weird taster in style. Right now he is wearing black leather skinny pants, cowboy boots, a leather vest with no shirt underneath, a black cowboy hat and black sunglasses.

We got into the truck and drove to IHOP. As we got inside the restaurant. I stopped there was Ash Costello and Chris motionless with their daughter, my ex best friend, mortal enemy, and wimp of a daughter Raven.

That's not even the bad part. The bad part is that Ghost and his horrible girlfriend are here to just in a different seat.

What else can go wrong?

Hey I'm back. I've been brain dead for awhile. See ya✌️