Chapter.10

3rd person POV

Andy and Ashley's moment was ruined when they heard glass shattering downstairs. They looked at each other and ran down the stairs. There they seen Rebel, pale face, and broken glass on the floor in front of her. Becky and the others kinda moved away from her. Ashley ran over to Rebel.

"Rebel, what happened?" He asked her.

She said nothing ,but pointed at the TV.

"Let's start from the beginning. On July 28 (A/N I dont remember the date or anything, so bear with me) the last day of Warped Tour, Frontman Ronnie Radke's son, Sam Radke, was shot and killed by Bass player Ashley Purdy's daughter, Rebel Purdy," The news lady said.

They popped up a picture of Rebel on screen. Ashley looked over to Rebel and saw Andy helping her sit down. Ashley grabbed the remote and turned it up.

"Sam Radke was shot and killed after Avril Lavigne or Rebel Purdy exposed herself. Sam and Rebel had a relationship before she brutally shot and killed the 19 year old boy," she said.

"THE FUCK?!?!?! I DIDN'T FUCKING BRUTALLY KILLED HIM!!! SHE'S FUCKING LYING!!!!" Rebel screamed.

Ashley had to go over and try to calm her down.

"Rebel calm down," she gave me a look and gave her a look right back.

She sighed and calmed down.

"After two days of Sam Radke's death, his body was stolen from the morgue. no one saw anything and the cameras were tempered with. Police suspect that Rebel may have something to do with this, but it has not yet to be confirmed," Ashley quickly turned off the T.V. and everything was quiet.

Except the knock. Everyone froze. Slowly Blade tor up and quickly checked through the peephole of the door. There stood two police officers.

Blade went to the living room.

"It's the police," he said.

Everyone's eyes go wide. Ashley got up and and looked outside. Sure enough it was. He went to the door, before he opened it, he looked at Rebel wondering, is this the last time I'm gonna see my daughter? He hoped the door.

"Hello officers, how can I help you?" He asked.

"Yes, is Rebel Purdy home?" They asked.

Before Ashley could say anything Rebel comes to the door.

"How can I help you Officers?" She asked.

She already knew what they want from the news.

"We need you to come down the station and ask a few questions," he said.

"Ok," before she could do anything the got out handcuffed and read her rights.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing to my daughter you assholes?!" Ashley yelled.

As Rebel struggles out of their hold, Ashley kept talking to the police tryin to get them to let go of Rebel. One officer made it physical and pushed Ashley that made him fall down om the ground. Andy jumped off the couch and went by Ashley to help him.

"You know that's an assault right?" Andy said.

They said nothing, but deep down they know they are in trouble.

As they hauled Rebel off to the police car, her eyes filled with tears as she seen her dad struggling against Andy's hold.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DAUGHTER. YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!". Ashley screamed thrashing around to get out of Andy's grip.

"DADDY!!!" Rebel yelled

That made him stop. Rebel has only called him daddy when she was scared. They put her in the car and slammed the door.

As they drove off Rebel looked back with tears running down her face like a waterfall.

When the police car was out of sight, Ashley broke out of Andy's grip, went inside the house, grabbed his keys and got into his car and drove towards the police station, leaving Andy and the kids by themselves.

Andy called CC and had him come over as watch the kids while he went to station.

When CC arrived 10 minutes later Andy gave him a brief synopsis and got into his truck and drove to the police station.

When  he got there Ashley was yelling at the receptionist.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave if you can't calm down," the girl said.

Ashley was about to say something, but Andy went by Ashley. He put a hand in his shoulder and Ashley gave him a look that could kill, but since Andy is taller and more intimidating, the looked like a puppy face to him.

Andy turned towards to the officer, and she kinda cowered back a little. This is one of the only time that Andy was trying to scare or intimidate (that what he refers it to) someone.

"We would like to speak to your captain. Now," he demanded.

The girl quickly got out of her seat and ran to the back.

"That was hot," Ashley said.

Andy laughed.

"Only you babe, only you,'' Andy said kissing Ashley.

He ho! Wow it's been awhile. Let's catch up. Who's excited for the Rawring 20s? I am. Also  MCR is back together!!!! Ashley is working on new music and video, btw you should sign up for his patreon, his cat Sparrow is so adorable!!!! See ya✌️ P.S does anyone else think CC is gonna leave BVB next?