Chapter.15.

Rebel POV

When we burst through the door of the interview room everyone looked at us. We hurried up a sat down.

"Hello, today lets just start off with you. How could you manage, for a whole year, hide your identity? What made you change your identity?" The reporter asked.

"Well, before any of that happen. Me and some of my old friends got into a fight. It was a really bad one, on top of that some things went down with an ex of mine and, basically everything went to shit. Point blank, everything went to shit. So, with the help of my friend Juliet Simms, she helped me with creating Avril Lavigne and it took off from there," I said letting it all out. It was quiet for a moment.

"Wow, just wow. Your only 19 years old and you did all of this. Just wow. I have no words," the reporter said.

I just kind of laughed nervously.

"Anyways, Ghost, Raven, and Alex. During all of this, what did you guys do?" the reporter asked.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at them. I was trying hard not to laugh.

"Well, me and a former friend of mine would wake up at 8 a.m. and search for her until dark. A month went by and we just stopped. We knew she was long gone, and wasn't coming back," Ghost said.

I didn't know that. My heart kind of shattered a little.

"What about you Alex and Raven? Did you guys do anything?" she asked them.

They said nothing. No matter how mad I am with them, I can't let them be mortified by this.

"They were looking for me to. I had Juliet give me the update on everything here. They went to all of my favorite spots and stores looking for me,'' I said.

"Ok. Now Rebel, what made you reveal your identity at Warped Tour?" the reporter asked.

"You see, I was just sick of lying. I would run into my dad on the streets or award shows and it took me everything in my power to stop myself from blowing my cover. I thought it was time for me to come clean," I said.

"Fans have been asking, what happen to Fallen Angels?" that question struck a nerve in all of us. We all kind of shifted uncomfortable in our seats. I don't think we have an answer for that.

"Um, well." Ghost said.

"Its kind of," Raven said.

"I mean." Alex said. k

"It was a lot of things. The band was toxic in some way. there was so many arguments and disagreements in the band that we just stopped the band," I said.

I think that's the only answer I can give them right now.

"Wait. So, your telling me that. Fallen Angels were toxic?" the reporter asked.

"Yes. We had some changes in drummers and stuff. Also its never good to date a band member," I said.

"On the dating with the band member topic. You were the one who was dating guitarist Sam Radke right?" she asked.

"Yes, I was," I said.

"What happen with that?" the reporter asked.

"A lot of shit. It was all my fault really. Some things happen and I jumped to conclusions. Everything probably would be have been better if I just talked it out," I said.

"Oh ok. So, miscommunication?" she asked.

"Something like that," I said.

"Now, take me back to Warped Tour. When Sam Radke was shot and killed," the reporter said.

"What!?" we all said.

"I don't think that is appropriate," Ghost said.

"Why? Did you intend to kill him? Did you want to kill him?'' the reporter said.

"Ok. I think that is enough question," Raven said.

"Why did you murder Sam Radke?!" the reporter demanded.

"You know what. Fuck you, you stupid ass bitch! You don't know what the fuck I've been through!!! You do not know how it feels, when you have to carry the death of your loved one with you forever. Your just stupid ass bitch who gets money for asking the stupid ass questions!!!" I screamed at her.

I ran out of the studio and ran to my car. Tears were streaming down my face like a water fall. I opened the door, got in, and slammed the door close. I put my head on the steering wheel and cried. I cried, screamed, and punched the steering wheel.

I turned on the car and drifted out of there.

hello. yall should be proud of me. U see how fast these updates are going, Anyways, see ya.