chapter.8.

Rebel POV

I woke up and looked around. I was in my car. How did I get here? I looked through my window and I was outside of the institution of mental health. Wait. Why am I here? Oh well i need to get more sleep.

I turned on the car and head back to my dads house. My head is killing me. Its like someone is constantly banging a hammer on my head.

I made it to my dads house alive surprisingly. I got out of my car and went inside the house.

"Hello!" I yelled.

No response. Maybe they went somewhere. I shrugged my shoulders and went to my room and started packing. I opened my closet and started packing things.

I was at the very end when I felt something in the back of my closet. I grabbed it and pulled it out. It was a hoodie. Not just any hoodie. Sam's hoodie.

It was a black solid hoodie, it has a white broken heart in the middle and his intials at the bottom. I smelled the hoodie and it smelled just like him. Cigarette and mint. To anyone it'll smell horrible. Me? It smells like heaven.

I took of my top and put it on. I sat in my closet and shut the door. Darkness took over. It was really dark in this closet. I cant see anything. I like it.

I put Sam's hood up and buried myself in his hoodie. Sam. Oh Sam. I'm so sorry.

"Its ok," I heard a voice.

I jumped up and quickly turned on the light in my closet. I gasped. It was Sam. I slid down to the floor and looked at him.

"Sam?" I asked.

I placed my hands on his face. He was real. He placed his hand over my hand. We just sat there looking at each other.

"I thought you was dead? I, I killed you," I said.

Then all of a sudden I started sobbing. I couldnt stopped. He pulled me into him and hugged me.

"You won't remeber any of this, but you didnt shoot me," he said.

I stopped crying. I looked at him.

"What do you me-," I felt something stabbed in my neck.

I fell to the floor. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Sam looking at me.

Andy's POV

I unlocked the door to the house and went in. I looked around and saw no one was here.

"Hello!?" I asked.

I looked all around the house. I went into Rebels room and found her window open. Why is it open? I walked over there and shut the door. I was gonna walk out, but something caught my attention. The closet.

Rebel keeps it closed. So why is it halfway open. I walked over and opened it. I couldnt see a damn thing. I reached out to try and find the light. I turned it on and I saw Rebel on the floor not moving.

"Rebel?" I asked.

Nothing. I dropped down and picked her up.

"Rebel? Hey, Rebel wake up," I said shaking her.

I checked her pulse and shes still breathing. I touched her forehead and she was burning up. I picked her up and went to the bathroom. I layed her down in the tub and turned on cold water.

"Comeon Rebel. Wake up!" I yelled.

Rebel POV

".....Wake Up!" Someone yelled.

Who's yelling? Just let me sleep more. I felt cold. Why? Whats splashing on my face? I slowly opened my eyes. Everything was blurry. I looked around and my vision started to come back. I was in water? What was I doing in water?

"Rebl?" I heaed someone asked.

"Oh, hi Andy. Why am I in water?" I asked.

Hello! Hows everyone. Sorry for being inactive. Not gonna lie I was ahout to end this story, but I worked to hard for these books. Also do you guys remeber when was the interview for rolling stones with Rebel? I dont remeber. See ya ✌