Chapter.28.

Rebel POV

As we were stuck in traffic I got a call from Robert. 

"Robert any news?" i asked regarding Andy.

"Yes. I hacked into his social media account and he's been texting this Lonny Eagleton on Instagram," he said.

"Who's Lonny Eagleton?" I asked.

"He's the guitarist for Andy Black. He's also a fan of BVB," Blade said.

"Thats right. That would explain why Andy would be texting him," Robert said.

"But what i want to know, is that why would Andy lie and say he was hanging out with Matt Good?" i asked.

"Thats all i have right now. I'll find out more about this lonny eagleton," Robert said and hanged up.

"Do i want to know whats going on?" Blade said.

"Long story short, Andy has been claiming that he has been going over to Matt Goods house. So my father and Andy have been fighting over that. But Andy has been going to that Lonny Eagletons place," i said.

"That does seem really suspicious," Blade said.

"I know," i said as we pulled into the airport.

"I'll be right back," i said getting out the car.

"Ok," Blade said.

I closed the door and headed towards the airport. I walked in and walked around trying to find my dad. I saw some guy in the corner sitting with a hood on. I took another look and realized it was my dad. I could see tears streaming down his cheeks. I walked over to him.

"Dad let's go home," i said.

He said nothing. Nothing at all. Total silence. Not a single word or emotion. Just a simple nod. i grabbed his bag and walked him to the car. Blade got out and helped me put him in the backseat. We got in and left. Every so often i will check the mirror to check o him and he still be there numb. I've never seen my dad like that i my life.

"Dad, do you want to go to your house?" i asked him.

For the first since the airport he looks at me and shakes his head repeating no over and over again.  

"We'll go to my house dad," i said.

He said nothing just looked out the window. I wonder if Sam found something? If so that would help me a lot to know what happened. I am so gonna kill Andy. 

(Skipping the car ride)

I parked the car in the driveway. Blade and i got out. He grabbed dad's bag while i grabbed dad. We went inside the house and i put him in the spare bedroom. I made sure he was in the bed. When his head hit the pillow he was out like that. I went to my room and sat on the edge of my bed thinking.

What would Andy do so bad that it hurt dad. It couldn't be that bad right? I got off my bed and went to my computer. I looked up this Lonny Eagleton person. There wasn't much on him. He is a fan of Black Veil brides. He is indeed the guitarist for Andy Black. But what does he have to do with this? There is so many questions i have. But, i need to wait this out and either wait for dad to tell me or Sam.

I shut off my light and laid back into my bed. I tried every position i know but i still couldn't sleep. I think i'm used to Sam being here that i need somebody to cuddle with. I sat up i bed and looked around. I saw Sam's shirt hanging on the back of my chair. I got out of bed and grabbed it. i laid back down with the shirt. I finally went to sleep.

(Couple hours later) 

???? POV

I peeked out of the closet to make sure she was asleep. She was. I got out of the closet and saw her sleeping peacfully. I sat in her chair and watched her. She is so beautiful. 

"Don't worry Rebel, you'll be mine. Just have to get get rid of that Sam and then we will be together at last," i said.

Though will those kids be a problem? Probably. Adding them to my list and her father. Yea, without her father she is forever mine. No one will take her away from me. She. Is. Mine

Hey guys. So sorry its short. I'm trying to find time to right. But with school going on its going to be tough. Also, I still stand with Ashley Purdy. Also, i decided that after this book ends, i will no longer make books about BVB. yes, they may pop up in my other stories, but probably not. Though after this is done, what should I write next? See ya.