Chapter.31.

Ashley POV

I got into my car and hurried home. But of course when your in L.A. There's traffic everywhere. I banged my head against the steering wheel and sighed. I turned the radio on and put on some country radio. I looked at the light and it was still red. A truck pulled up beside. I looked and my breath stopped. It was Andy's truck and Andy was in it. Of course he'll be in it, its his truck. Why are you talking to yourself. I heard a honk and looked. It was Andy.

"Why ain't you answering my calls and texts?!" he yelled so i could hear.

"Didn't want to interrupt you and your boyfriend!" I yelled back.

"He's not my boyfriend. If you let me explain this wouldn't be happening!" he yelled.

"Maybe if you weren't secretive, none of this would be happening" I yelled. 

I looked at the light and it turned green. I stepped on the gas and sped the whole way home with Andy on my trail. I made it to my house. I put the car in park and turned it off. I jumped out of the car and i saw Andy getting out. I walked into my house and slammed the door closed. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I grabbed a suitcase and started putting Andy's stuff in it. I heard him coming up the stairs.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What does it look like," i said.

"Ashes your overreacting," he said.

"What would you do if you walked in on me and kina with our shirts off? Hmm Andrew? You would do the same thing," I said.

"Unlike you ashes, i would actually let you explain yourself. I wouldn't go buy a whole damn plane ticket and leave the goddamn state!!" he said. 

That was my breaking point.

"Don't you dare call me that! You have no right, no damn right to call me ashes!  I caught you with another guy Andy. A guy that wasn't me! You know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel like shit. It makes me feel like i wasn't good enough. Like i wasn't enough. You know how that fucking feels knowing the man you love is with a guy!?" I yelled at him.

"Ashes," Andy said trying to touch me. I slapped his hand away. 

"Don't touch me! I should've seen it coming. You've been distance for weeks, you've been coming home late and leaving early. I never get to see you anymore. Don't even say you were at the studio. I called up there and asked and they told me you haven't been there. I know you haven't been with Matt," i said.

"Ash I-" i cut him off. 

"What else have you been lying to me about? God knows what you've been lying about. Maybe you didn't love me at all, you could have lied about that to for all I know," I laughed at the end.

The laughing quickly turned into sobbing. I slid on to the floor and broke down. I couldn't stop the tears at all, they kept going and going. Andy slid beside me and hugged me. I fought against him, but he still held on. I gave up and slumped against. I punched his chest and cried.

"Why Andy? Wha-What did I do wrong?" I said sobbing.

"Oh Ashy. You did nothing, your perfect in everyway and your everything I could ask for. This is all just a big misunderstanding. That guys name was Lonny Eagleton. He's the guitarist of my solo project, I've been meeting up with him to discuss how this new album is going to go. I used Matt as an excuse because I knew if you knew that i was going to see some guy you didn't know, you'd go berserk. The reason why he was at the hotel, because we needed to go through a quick run over the notes before the video. 

Also, the reason we were shirtless is because he got a new tattoo and wanted to show me that was on his chest, I had a similar one so I showed him. The reason he was on top of me was, because we slipped and fell. Though now that i think about it, i can see why you would think i was cheating. Ashley, i promise from now on i won't keep anything from you again." Andy said.

Oh, that makes sense. Damn it Ashley, why do you have to overthink things? I think I need to go to a therapist.

"I'm so sorry Andy. I should have just let you explain yourself before jumping to conclusions. I'm really sorry." I apologized.

"Ashes its ok. I don't blame you. What i have been doing to you, i can see why you did what you did," Andy said. 

"Were to messed up," I laughed.

"We really are," he said.

''I'm sorry that i made you miss your video shoot," I said wiping my eyes.

"It's ok. Your way more important then some silly video that i could easily do less than a day," Andy said.

I said nothing but hugged him.

???POV

That Lonny didn't do a good job at all. Now there together again. I have to do everything don't I? This is way to much for me to handle. Now, I have to get rid of Ashley and Andy. On top of that I need some way to get Sam out of the picture. Sam is my main priority above all. If he's out of the picture, she's all mine. But that detective is getting a little to nosy. Going to have to do something about him.

I silently left the window and walked on the ledge, I was about to leave but i came across Rebels room. I couldn't resist myself. I opened the window and crawled in. i looked out in the hallway and they were still in their room. I looked around and all the things she really just took, were her make-up and clothes. I shut the door and locked it. I flopped on her bed and was engulfed in her scent.

 Soon Rebel you will be mine, at all costs.

Hey guys! Whats up?  I honestly don't know what to do after this series ends. I mean i put 4 years in these stories and it's about to end. I don't know if I want to do another daughter story or a son one. Or a hidden identity, or an anime story. There's so many possibilities and i can't chose. Or just simply make a Boy love book. Anywho, see ya.