Chapter.19.

(A/N they'll be a lot of POV changes. Also this chapter is just the backstory on the children)

Outlaw POV

When Rebel left, this big, tough looking guy, told us to go inside. I was about to tell him off, but Becky stopped me.

When we went inside, we all went to our rooms. I guess we didn't particular want to stay in the same room as the buff man.

I went into my room and locked the door. Becky and Blade blared their music. I didn't like the bands they were playing. Becky is listening to Melanie Martinez and Blade is listening to Eminem. I just played Motionless In White.

I went to my back and pulled out a pill bottle. I sat at my desk and took one Adderall and laid it on the desk. I got an old credit card and chopped it up until it was powder.

You see, if you take Adderall regular it'll take some time for it to work. If you crush it up and snort it it works faster. (A/N this is actually true. One of my family members do it)

I rolled a dollar bill up and snorted it. I put the bill down and rubbed my nose. I laid on my bed and relaxed.

I remeber the first time I ever done pills. It was an Xanax. I was at one of my deadbeat mothers boyfriend house. They were having a party with some of their friend. One of the boyfriend's friend bring g out a medicine bottle and crushed the pills on the table.

They all looked at me and forced me to do it. I fought back, but I wasn't strong enough. They grabbed me from behind and shoved my nose into the powder. My mother just sat there laughing.

After that night I wasn't the same. I go into drugs and dropped out of school. One night my mom's boyfriend came into my room and tried to make me shoot up heroin.

I fought him off and ran away. That's where I met Blade and Becky. They were at the skate park. I bumped into them and we've been together ever since.

I heard a car parking in the driveway. I looked and it was Rebel.

I laid back down. I don't have a problem looking normal neither does Becky. But blade on the other hand, not so much.

Blade POV

I locked my door and blasted Eminem. I sat at my desk and pulled out the bottom drawer. I moved the shirts that I stuck in there and removed my prize possession. Wild Turkey whiskey. This shit will fuck you up if your a lightweight.

I took of the the lid, now any same person would grab a shot glass. But I am not sane. I took and chugged it until it was halfway and banged my hand on the table as it went down my throat. I put the bottle up.

The first time I had alcohol, I was 8. My dad came home and asked me to get him a beer. I gave it to him and he told me to take a drink. Me being 8 listened to him, knowing if I didn't I would get beat. It tasted really bad.

I was 14 and was out with some friends. We were at a friend's house and they thought it would be fun if we raid their liquor cabinet. That's when they introduce to me to the world of whiskey.

After that I was drunk everyday. One night I got so plastered that i passed out in a ditch. I woke up in the skate park. Becky had found me in the ditch and took me to the skate park. Ever since then, we've been together, then Outlaw joined.

I heard a car in the driveway.

I got up swaying as I looked out the window. Rebel was home. Shit!!! I installed a coffee pot in my room for this occasion. I brewed coffee. Black coffee. I gritted my teeth as it burned my throat. Why couldn't she stay away for at least an hour?!

I got out eye drops and put a few drops in my eyes hoping my eyes would clear up. I sat at my desk and made with look like I'm doing my homework.

Becky POV

I locked my door and blared Melanie Martinez. I went to the bathroom and got on top of the toilet. I moved the ceiling board and took out what I was looking for. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and the lighter.

I lit the cigarette and took a drag from it. I pulled down my skirt and leggings. I exposed my thought and put out the cigarette on my skin. I took a deep breath. It stung really bad, but not as bad as the first time I done it.

It was wen I was 10. I accidentally broke my uncle's coco cola collectible and he put his cigarette on my wrist as punishment. I remeber I cried and cried. That just resulted in more burns. My parents died in a car crash and he was guardian. It was hell. I was 15 when I ran away. My uncle was about to sell me to one of his buddies when I jumped out of the window of my room. I ran to the only place I felt safe. The skate park.

When I was walking there. I saw a young boy fall into a ditch. I ran over and looked. I recognized him from school. I knew he was plastered. I picked him up and put his arm around my shoulder and walked o the skate park.

I sat him down and sat by him. I moved closer to him because it was cold and he was warm. I ended up falling asleep on him.

I woke up and he was still asleep. It was daylight. I got up and stretched. I played on my phone until he woke up.

"Where the hell am I?" He asked.

"At the skate park. You were passed out in a ditch," I said.

"I'm Blade," he said holding out his hand.

"Becky," I said shaking his hand.

We have been close ever since. I heard something in the driveway. I pulled up my skirt and leggings and looked out the window. Rebel was home. Shit!

I quickly put the lighter and cigarette out and placed them back in the ceiling. I jumped on the bed and played on my phone.

Hello. It's been a while. I've been so busy with homework that I haven't had a chance to write.  Also have you it's heard the news with Andy betraying Ashley and cutting him out of the picture? What are your thougts? See ya✌️