Chapter.33.

Rebel POV

You know how sometimes when your doing the dirty with someone and you think the parents left, then all of a sudden your father comes in. Well, that's my case. But mine is a little different. The guy or girl your with are most likely alive and everyone knows, my guy is supposed to be dead.

"Hey, dad and Andy. What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat up.

"Um, we were coming to see if you were home because Becky called and said you weren't home yet. So we figured we will wait here until you get back," Andy said.

Dad hasn't said anything. He was silent, dad was never silent. I looked at him and he looked at me. This went on for a little until Andy broke the silence.

"Ashley. How about we go to the living room?" Andy asked putting his hand on his shoulder.

Dad said nothing and Andy dragged him downstairs.

"Well, I guess we have to tell them," Sam said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess," I said.

We walked downstairs and saw dad and Andy sitting in the couch. Andy was talking to him. .We sat on the couch and we all just look at each other, well dad was sending death glares to Sam.

"Ashley, stop it. Rebel, would you tell us how in the hell same is alive?" Andy asked.

"Well, it's kind of a long story. I can tell another time," I said.

"No. We have nothing to do. I want the whole story of when this happened, " dad said.

"Well," I began.

I told them from the very beginning. (A/N I do not remember anything) Andy face occasionally would have a surprised look. But dad's face remained expressionless, though I know he is keeping it until I'm done. After I was done I waited.

"So, you knew that he was alive for two months?" dad asked.

"Yea, pretty much. " I said.

"You didn't think to tell me?" he asked.

"That is my fault. I told her not to in case Alpha finds out and goes after my dad and Paige," Sam said.

"So, your dad knows your alive?" Andy asked Sam.

"Yes, he does. I was just with him today," he said.

"I need a drink," dad said as he got up.

"Dad," I said as I got up following him.

He went to my cabinet and grabbed the bottle of Jack and a glass. He pour him a cup and downed it. I wanted to take it away but I knew that wouldn't end well.

"Dad, I'm sorry for not telling you. Trust me I wanted to go to you first, but I knew you would react this way." I said.

"Instead you lied to me. To me. Your own damn father. And for what? For some guy that hurt so many times that I lost count." He said ad he downed two more glasses.

"I like him dad," i said quietly.

Dad scoffed at that comment. He took another drink.

"You think you like him," he said.

"I do,"
"No, you dont"
"Dad I do,"
"No you don't" he said as he slammed the glass on the counter.

"You think you like him. Who can blame you. Face it Rebel, you are in love with him! You would do anything for him and everyone knows! If you didnt love him, you wouldn't have lied to me.
I do admit, I was mad when I saw you with him. But who wouldn't. Imagine if you walk in on your daughter and you see her with a guy that's supposed to be dead. You dont know how this is fucking with me," dad laughed as he took another drink.

"Wait, I'm confused are you mad or not?" I asked confused.

"Well, I want to be mad because you lied to me about something very important, but I can't. You were protecting someone. How can I be mad at that?" He asked.

"You are literally so confusing," I said.

"I get that alot. Just ask Andy," he said.

"About Andy. What happened there?" I asked.

"Miscommunication again," dad said.

"You guys seem to have a lot of the recently. Have you thought of counseling?" I asked.

"Nope. Why would I need a counselor if I have you? Your basically a therapist even though you have your own problems," he said.

"True," I said.

I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. As I was drinking dad asked me a question and I choked on my drink.

"Did you find out why Ghost didnt show up to work?" He asked.

I put my glass down and turned around.

"Um yea. He got drunk and forgot he had to work," I said quietly.

"What else did he say?" My dad asked.

"What do you mean? Nothing else was said," I said looking away.

"I know my own daughter. What else did he say to you?" He asked.

"Nothing I didnt know already. Um you should go. Don't you have a band meeting in the morning or something," I said.

"That's right. I do. I'll see you later," dad said. He gave me a hugged and a kiss on the forehead.

Dad and Andy left. Sam came into the kitchen. While I was looking out the window he came up behind me.

"What's wrong?" He asked hugging me from behind.

"Nothing," I said.

"How can you protect me if you couldn't even protect your friends or relationships?"

"You need to let go of what Ghost said Rebel. It is hurting you mentally," Sam said.

"I know I should, but i can't. A part of me still cares about him. When you were gone he was there for me," I said,

"Well, talk to him at work tomorrow and settle everything," he said.

"Yea. You should go upstairs. The kids will be here and I don' t want them to know. I also need to have a talk with them," i said.

"Alright. Whatever you say mom," he laughed. 

I grabbed a rag and threw it at him as he left the kitchen laughing. I turned off all the lights and sat in the living room waiting for them. 

Hey guys. So i figured out an idea for my next book. I'm think of a joan jett book where she has a daughter. That daughter would soon turn into the lead singer of The Pretty Reckless.  What do you think? See ya.