Chapter.1.

Rebel POV

1 week later.

I woke up with the brightest light in my eyes. I pulled the covers over me and tried to go back to sleep. Then my alarm went off. It was 8 a.m. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

Then I heard glass break down stairs. I grabbed my bat and snuck down stairs. There was shards of glass at the bottom of the stairs. I looked both ways and saw no one.

I went into the kitchen and was about to swing my back when it got caught in mid-air.

"Are you trying to kill me?" my father asked.

"Why are you up so early?" i asked lowering the bat down.

"i got up when Andy got up and left," he said cleaning up the glass.

"Where did Andy go?" i asked helping him.

"Apparently went to the studio and working on Andy Black," he said in a voice that made it seemed as he didn't believe Andy went for that reason.

"Why do i get the feeling that you don't believe that?" i questioned as i threw away all the glass.

"He has just been different lately. He has been coming home late, he smells like he has been at another house, and we also barely do anything anymore," he said.

"Maybe. Well, have you talked to him about it?," i asked..

"No. I know that if I did he'll think I am accusing him of cheating ," he said.

"Well, you can be like normal people and talk it out, or you can be like me and keep a close eye on him, and watch his behavior," I said.

"I'll try it out. The normal one first," he said.

"Dad, i have to tell you something," i said.

We sat down at the table and it was quiet for a moment.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Dad I am almost 20. i  have been thinking about for awhile," i said.

"Rebel, you can tell me anything, no matter what it is," he said.

"I think i want to start looking for a house," i said.

It got really silent. Almost to silent. I was afraid he will burst in anger and start yelling.

"That is a big responsibility Rebel, i mean you have to get a job, you gotta do taxes, pay your mortgages,  pay for your car, and even providing for you," he said.

"I already got a job, plus i have a lot of money from Avril Lavigine careers, also from Fallen Angels, i think i am set," i said.

"Well, i guess your old enough to take care of yourself. Fine i guess you can move, but you must always call me," he said.

"Thank you dad. I just need a favor from you," i said.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Well, you always have an eye for houses, well i need your help to pick a house,"  i said.

"OK, i think i can help. We can do it today if you want?" he asked.

"That'll be perfect. I am gonna go and get ready," i said.

"Also, were gonna go and take the bikes," he said.

"OK," i ran up the stairs, into my room, and got dressed.