Chapter.37.

Rebel POV

I looked outside and I still haven't seen any of the guys. I looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. I heard a knock on the door and looked through the window. It was my dad and Andy.

I quickly open the door.

"Didnt I tell you guys to lock your door?" I questioned letting them in.

"You really think that I will sit quietly in my house when my daughter is litrally getting stalked? You have a lot of explaining to do misssy," Ashley said walking to the living room.

I gave Andy a look.

"Hey dont give me that look. I tried to make his stubborn ass stay in the house. He didnt listen whatsoever, " Andy said.

"Of course he didnt?" I said rubbing my temples.

I walked into the living room and sat across from dad. Andy in the chair that was between me and my father. I think he sat there just in case it gets out of a hand.

"Explain now," he said.

"Basically theres this person who's been sending me threatening messages ever since we went to the mall. At first I thought it wasnt serious, thought it was some hater. But than it started to become more personal," I said giving him my phone.

After dad was done. He gave the phone to Andy. 

"So, your telling me that this whole time you've been keeping this shit from me?!" my dad said raising his voice.

"Ashley calm down," Andy said.

"I didnt know what to do! I thought it was a prank!" I yelled.

"You think someone sending you death threats and is sending you pictures that it's a joke?!" He yelled at me.

"I didnt know any better!" I yelled back.

"Common sense Rebel. Common fucking sense!" He yelled st me.

"Oh my God. So sorry that  I didn't tell you one thing about my life!" I yelled at him.

"One thing?! How about the fact that you literally kept a secret about Sam being alive!  So excuse me. I thought my daughter would know better!" He yelled.

"How could I? You were never here!!!!!" I yelled.

"You think I wanted to be gone?! I was out their touring and playing just so you could have a rood over your head and food on the table! But no I'm the father who abandoned his daughter! Who didnt teach his daughter a damn thing about life!!" Dad yelled.

"Both of you guys stop right now!" Andy yelled making his voice deep.

We both shut up, but we still stared at each other.

"Sit the fuck down and calm down," Andy said.

We sat down and looked away from each other.

"Now let's talk about it like adults and not children," he said.

We said nothing.

"Now first. Where is your security?" He asked.

"They went and chased him along with Sam," I said.

"So how did you know he was outside your house?" Andy asked.

"Sam and I was talking in my room. I happened to look outside and I seen him out in the woods. I yelled at the security and they chased after him. Then Sam went with them," I said.

"So do you know where they are now?" He asked.

"No. I haven't heard anything from them," I said.

"Maybe they are still chasing him?" Dad said.

Just then the door opened and ccx came in a muddy security team and a muddy Sam.

"What the hell happened?!" I exclaimed getting up and walking towards Sam.

"Well we almost got him but he led us to a trap and we all fell in mud," Robert said.

"Did any of you get a look on the guy?" Dad asked.

"Sadly no. He hid his face pretty well," Robert said.

"Sir we found this," a security member said walking into the house.

He gave it to Robert. Robert looked at it and gave it to Sam. Sam eyes widen.

"What is it Sam?" I asked.

I grabbed the necklace from him and looked at it. My eyes widen. I felt the color drained from my face and my sould leaving my body.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked.

I handed it to my dad and went out the backdoor. I fell to my knees and vomited.

Sam pulled my hair back and rubbed my back. When I was done liking my guts up I fell into his arms and cried.

"Why Sam?! Why?!" I yelled.

"I dont know Rebel. I dont know," Sam said.

"GHOST I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled.

I AM ALiVE!!!! Sup, missed me? Ya'll probably knew it was Ghost. I was actually gonna make it be alpha or something.  But I want to get away from that for a bit. Also forewarning, the next couple of chapters are going to be a lot of Ashley and Andy drama. I was reluctant to write about their relationship since I dont like Andybthat much . It's kinda hard.

See ya ✌