Chapter.11.

Rebel POV

The walls were white. There were a total of three chairs and a metal table in the middle.

There's a big window. I'm not stupid. I know they're people behind it, watching me.

Dad. That's all on my mind. How is he? Is he ok? I just want my dad. That police officer had no right.

"You know I can see you assholes," I said.

I hear some mumbling, but very little. I made it where it looked like I was fixing my hair, wen really I was grabbing my Bobby pins.

I put my hands under the table and unlocked the handcuffs. I kept them under their.

The door opened and revealed a guy in a crisp suit. He looked to be middle age, probably in his early 30s. He has a stone cold face on, nice poker face.

He pulled out a chair, pulled out a folder, laid it on the table, laid out a tape recorder, and took off his coat.

"My name is Augustus Louis, its Thursday, August 5th 2019. I am here with Rebel Purdy, aka Avril Lavigne, for questioning of Sam Anthony Radkes death and stolen body. Rebel, where were you on the 30th of July, at 8 p.m?" He asked.

"I ain't answering shit, until I A, know my dad is ok and B, I want to see my dad," I said leaning back in my chair.

"That's not how it works sugar, I am the boss here and I make the rules," he said.

I could tell he was getting agitated. Just push more Rebel. Just until you see you dad.

"No, you listen here, sugar, you ain't getting shit from me until I see my," I stated kicking the table.

"You'll see your father when your done," he said.

Fine I'll corporate for a little.

"I was at my house crying my eyes, with Andy and my father," I said.

"Now wh-" I cut him off.

"Nuh uh. It's my turn. Are you gonna do something to the officer?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"That officer that is looking at is right now shoved MY father to the ground, when my father was just asking why hey we're handcuffing me," I said.

"Oh really. Alright then, if this is true we'll need evidence. Do you have evidence?" He mocked and laughed.

"Actually I do. I have 4 witnesses and I bet that somebody in the neighborhood captured a video, 'cause that is how my neighbors are," I said leaning back.

He said nothing. He stopped the tape recorder and left the room. Now a two way mirror you basically can't hear anything, but you can hear them screaming at each other.

He came in all red face.

"Seems like we can't keep you, since that happened. You can go," he said.

I got up and threw the handcuffs at him, he looked shocked, but quickly hid it.

I open the door and I was escorted out. When I got out of the back. I looked and I saw Andy comforting my dad.

"Daddy!!!" I yelled.

He looked up and I ran to him. I clinged to him like a baby. For real, the whole grabbing his shirt and burying my face in his shirt and cried like a little bitch.

"It's ok baby, it's ok," my dad said rubbing my hair.

"The kids? Where are the kids!?" I asked frantically.

Andy laid his hand down on my shoulder.

"They're all right. CC is there watching them," he said reassuringly.

I nodded my head and hugged dad tighter. Ashley told Andy that he'll see him at the house. I guess they took separate cars.

As we all walked out together, I was flashed with bright lights. Then I heard Andy saying it's the press.

"Ok, um. Shit I don't know what to do Andy," dad said.

I just buried my face and hugged dad tighter.

"Ok, put this on Rebel," Andy said.

I looked and it was his hoodie. I let go of my dad, grabbed the hoodie, and put it on. Andy put my hood up and put his sunglasses on my face.

"Ashley, you need take her to the car. Don't stop," Andy said.

"Oh, like in London?" Ashley asked.

Of course they know how to do this. I bet they even know how to hide a body. Don't even go there right now Rebel.

"Yes. Let's go," Andy said.

I tighten my grip on dad and we walked out side. As we step out instantly I was blinded by flashing lights and bombed with questions.

"Rebel a moment"

"Are you involved?"

"Did you do it?"

"Where's the body?"

"Are you a suspect?'

"Do you still love Sam?"

My hear stopped. Do I still love Sam? If he was alive could I forgive him? He did try to kill me. But I didn't give him a chance to tell me. He worked with Alpha. Again I didn't let him explain.

My dad pried my hands from his shirt and put me in the passenger seat. He got into the driver side and turned on the car.

The car surrounded by supporters. Dad revved the engine up to tell the press to leave. That didn't work. He then slowly moved the car, then they backed away. Then he stepped on gas and zoomed out of there.

"What did they ask you?" Dad asked.

"Where was I on the night when Sam's body was taken," I said.

"Why did they let you go?" He asked.

"I told them that I will not answer any questions, until I know what they were gonna do to that police officer. They didn't know anything about it. So, I told them. No one is getting away with hurting you dad," I said.

"You really are my child," he laughed.

I don't think people know how strong my and dads relationship is. I'm closer to him then anyone I ever knew.

"Random question, but dad. Have you ever thought about doing a side project?" I asked

He was silent for a minute.

"Yea. I have songs, but I don't think they'll get out. Why do you ask?" he asked

"Well, I just been thinking about it lately. I mean Jake and Andy have their side projects, so why can't you?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess, it'll be weird. Everyone would probably suspect that the band will split," he said.

"True. So, anything new about Andy?" I asked.

Dad kinda tensed at the question. Why would he tense? Did something happen between them.

"Nothing new, though I do worry about this trip to Florida," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know. It's just a feeling. Like, something's gonna go wrong," he said

"Don't worry dad. Andy loves you. He won't do anything. Even if he did, I'll personally beat him up," I said.

He just laughed.

Hey guys I'm back. Wow it's been awhile. Is it bad that I have to re-read my stories so I can remeber certain details? Lol. See ya✌️