Chapter.2.

Rebel POV

"Hey, will you guys go right there in that room," I said as I motioned them to the living room.

They nodded and went that room. I grabbed my fathers hand and walked, (more like dragged) him to the music room. I closed the door and turned to him.

"Dad, dont say that kind of thing," I said.

"I have the right to know when there is unknown people in my house," dad said raising his voice.

"Dad, they're homeless. They haven't ate in two days and they've been sleeping on the streets. Dad theyre only staying tonight. Tomorrow when I move to my house I'll take them with me," I said.

"You and your good heart," my dad laughed.

We left the music room. Dad headed upstairs. Probably to tell Andy. I went into the living room and they were falling asleep.

"Hey, who wants to take a shower?" I asked. I swear I never see someone hands go up so high amd fast.

"Well, follow me and I'll get you some clothes and show you to the bathrooms," I said.

I went up the stairs and they followed. I opened my door and let them in first. They just kinda stood there.

"You guys can sit on the bed or chair," I said.

Becky and Outlaw sat on the while Blade sat on the chair. I went to my dresser and pulled out some clothes for Becky.

"Here ya go Becky. You can use my bathroom. It right there. You can use anything you want in there," I said.

"Thanks," she said and went to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Now, you boys are the easiest. I sould have some of my exboy- my friend," I corrected myself.

I went into the very back of my closet and pulled out Sam's clothes. I touched the clothes, remembering.

(Flashback)

"Are you ever gonna take your clothes home?" I asked.

"Never. You have to have something of me to remeber that I'm your favorite person," Sam said.

(Flashback ends)

I felt something trickle down my cheek. I quickly wiped the tear and grabbed the clothes. I walked out of the closet and handed it to them.

"Follow me and I'll show you to the bathrooms," I said.

I walked out of the room with them following me. I showed them the bathrooms and I went downstairs and got dinner ready.

Becky POV (didn't see this coming)

I close the door and locked it. I took in my surroundings. Everything is so clean. I look at her sink and she has so many make-up products more than my life. I looked in the mirror and I looked like a mess. My hair was so dirty that you can barely see the blond. My face was covered in dirt.

I peeled off my clothes and stepped in the shower. I closed the sliding door and took a shower. I watched the shower floor as dirt and water runs down the drain. While I washed my body I hissed in paind oked at my arms and one of my scars opened. I just watched as blood and dirt swirl down the drain.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I grabbed one of her brushes and brushed my hair thinking. Rebel's dad is Ashley Fucking Purdy. Not to mention his boyfriend is Andy Biersack.

As I looked in the mirror I look kinda better. The Dirt (not Mötley Crüe's movie) was off and I looked a little good.

I got out of the bathroom and head downstairs. As I went to the kitchen I see Outlaw and Blade sitting there obviously nervous. Rebel is cooking and Ashley and Andy are nowhere to be seen.

"FUCK YOU ANDY!" We heard Ashley screamed.

"Not again," Rebel said.

"HE IS JUST A FUCKING FRIEND!" Andy screamed.

"So, you guys go to school?" She asked casually.

"No," I said.

"Well-" she was cutoff.

"A FRIEND? REALLY? SO IF I HANGED OUT WITH KINA AND TOOK HER TO THE BAR AND WENT TO HER HOUSE TILL MIDNIGHT, YOU WOULDNT SUSPECT ANYTHING!?" Ashley screamed.

"Well, how about this. I'll make a deal with you. I recently bought a house that has 5 bedrooms. Since you guys have nowhere to go I would allow you to stay at my house for however long you want, but you have to go to school. I'll buy you clothes, shoes, and supplies if you do. So what do you think?" She asked.

We all looked at Blade. Blade is practically the leader of the group. He shrugged.

"Deal,"

Hi! I am so sorry for not posting. I had writers block badly. But i think I'm on the right track. See ya✌